Hi Newbies from Reading

Huskycat

Hi all

I am Catherine and my hubby is Mark and we are from Reading, Berkshire.

We have two sibes a 2 year 7month old male called Dino and a 16 month old female called Ava.

We also volunteer for SHWA UK (Siberian husky welfare association) and we are currently fostering 2 more sibes; a 2 year 4month old male called Enzo and a 1 year 9 month old female called Miya.

We also have 3 kids, a cat, 2 hamsters and tropical fish so we are a lively household!

I have joined the forum today after attending the Oxford Husky Meet at which we met some others from here on the Forum. It was a lovely afternoon and we had a great time meeting everyone and their dogs, I apologise that I cannot remember all the names of people or dogs but look forward to chatting loads more on here. I took a few pics at the meet and will find out how to upload them later to tomorrow!

Hiya, Catherine & zoo! :lol:

Was lovely to see you yesterday, me & my fella, Steve, were bowled over by Dino's markings, he's gorgeous! It's great when new members "pluck up the courage" to come to a meet & join in the walks, if you need a heads up on how to post pics, check out these threads (it will help if you have resized your pics, too, the easiest way is download VSO image resizer for free)

to upload pics:- http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/index.php?/topic/5234-uploading-photos/

to post pics in a thread:- http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/index.php?/topic/5313-how-to-post-gallery-images/

Look forward to seeing your pics, xx

Hey ya Catherine, Mark, Family, Furbabies & fish, :wave:

Welcome to the pack!! :) So glad you enjoyed the meet and everone is really nice on here!! Hope you enjoy the site and make lots of friends chatting about this fantastic breed :) Look forward to chatting to you x x x x x

Thank you for the warm welcome guys. Val thanks for the info on uploading pics - I had a little trouble but got there in the end with some help from Dix ;)

Vince: tell Claire that the family coming to see Enzo never arrived - no word or anything despite me sending many messages - very strange but their loss! So he is still here with us. xx

Hi, Catherine and Mark, and Dino and Ava and Enzo.

Thanks for coming to the meet . So glad you enjoyed meeting up with this mad crowd.

They were so well behaved, an absolute pleasure to have along.

apparently Kelly and I are being bullied, cajoled, encouraged and arm twisted biggrin.gif

Into organising the 4th Oxford Meet probably around the august bank holiday.

as you are now members keep an eye on the What's on section and as you are "Local"

we'll send you a PM to remind you a bit closer to the time.smile.gif