Oxford meet pic's 31.7.10

valkyries

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was lovely to meet you Andy. Erik has done an awesome job on the pics and may I say what a lovely chatty lad he is - I think it was the Slipknot T-shirt that sparked off a conversation as my eldest son is a big fan! Please let us know when you are going to have another Oxford meet and we will be there again :)

fab pics chick :)

gutted i couldnt come...looks like you all had a blast.....when did val + steve turn up???? thought they werent going??? what a lovely suprise that was lol :lol: xxxx

Tami, Steve phoned me in work Thursday & said as I was working late Friday & then again Sunday, instead of wasting the weekend, why not go down for the day? So I said OK, but we won't tell anyone, just turn up at 2pm. We met up with Amanda (Boshka) and travelled in convoy to the park & arrived at 1 minute to two!! How was that for timing??

great pics, especially the tell tale vodka bottles in the background!! :lol:

LOL. . . that was SAZ. . .damn near bit yer hand off if anyone went too near that bottle. biggrin.giflaugh.gif

Fab pic's Erik i think we can sake ya dad an hire you from now on xxxx

I'm sure we can barter some reasonable rates. . . lol biggrin.gif

Love the last one with the empty tent & loadsa rubbish & alcohol around it,hehe!:lol:

LOL that was Keaths tent. . .Hmmmm FOUR empty cases of bud. . . .

a good time was had by. . . all . . . Keath biggrin.giflaugh.gif

How did keath even get up in the morning after drinking 4 boxes?!:blink::lol:

I think he might have had a little help. . . .

Marc (sparks), Elliot, Nix, Marc (Admin).

Diz and Mike,

and Me and Kelly. . . biggrin.gif

hold on not me i drank my own drink lol - so did keath :lol: he robbed my cherry sourz

LOL. . . yeah and the bottle of Jack Daniels.

Keath is NOT a piss head. . .really. . . honest. . . erm. . . biggrin.gif

Thanks to everyone, i had a really good time although it did take it out of me, i was so tired when i got home i slept for 3 hours and was still so tired. :) I look forward to the Oct camping trip and if theres any before i'll make an extra effort to come, now i've actually meet a lot of you twice i feel a lot more confident about future meets :) XXX I was so pleased with Luna she really was a star so well behaved. :) X

Thanks to everyone, i had a really good time although it did take it out of me, i was so tired when i got home i slept for 3 hours and was still so tired. :) I look forward to the Oct camping trip and if theres any before i'll make an extra effort to come, now i've actually meet a lot of you twice i feel a lot more confident about future meets :) XXX I was so pleased with Luna she really was a star so well behaved. :) X

thanks for coming claire, it was great to meet you and robert again and luna was a perfect little lady.

cant wait for the oct meet and to see you all again