Poster for walks - South Africa

Rosemary

Hi all, I need your help. I am trying to organise walks in our area of the Western Cape. Can you pleeeease have a look at the attached poster and give your feedback. Any help will be appreciated. These will be going up on the notice board at our supermarket as well as the vets in the area. Thx

Thanks Andy for the template :)

ps Sounds a bit formal? too many questions?

Walks for husky owners.doc

Sorry Linda, its an MS Word doc. It is on a Husky Owners letterhead with the tear-off slips at the bottom, the wording is as follows:

A fun, friendly and informative forum,

built by Siberian Husky owners, for Siberian Husky owners

JOIN US FOR WALKS

Do you have a Husky who needs to go for

long walks to use up all that energy?

Would you be interested in meeting up with

other Husky owners in the area for walks in

the nearby forests or surroundings?

JOIN THE INTERNATIONAL FAMILY OF HUSKY OWNERS

Do you need help or advice with your

Husky, or would you just like to chat with

other Husky lovers?

Rosemary, I think the content is all there, but the format is a bit difficult to take in. The following text would be much easier to read and follow if it were not centered on the page (scroll down to see it all):

Do you have a Husky who needs to go for long walks to use up all that energy? Would you be interested in meeting up with other Husky owners in the area for walks in the nearby forests or surroundings?

Do you need help or advice with your Husky, or would you just like to chat with other Husky lovers?

But instead, were listed as follows:

Do you have a Husky who needs to go for long walks to use up all that energy?

Would you be interested in meeting up with other Husky owners in the area for walks in the nearby forests or surroundings?

Do you need help or advice with your Husky, or would you just like to chat with other Husky lovers?

The tearoffs at the bottom appear to have a shadowed font. I'd use a non-shadowed font.

Great idea. Best of luck starting a new tradition.

i agree with mazz - the content is all there and wording is fab just needs to be a bit more eye catching - if it looks like there's a bit to read people won't stop and take the time to - one liner's bullet pointed in a way would be good :)

Really hope you get lots of people coming forward hun xx

I've taken the liberty of editing as Mazz and Sarah suggested and Added some pictures,

Coz Pics always "Grab the Eyes"

People will always look at something with Pictures and will skip over pure text.

Hope this helpsbiggrin.gif

Walks for husky owners andy Revised.doc