Thank You Andy and Kelly + Camp stories

Sarah

yeah i think that will be a good date, i hope other members can make it.

me and my dad will put our thinking caps on and post something more concrete soon.

We will ???. . . erm . . eh. . .wot ? . . .ohmy.gif

(sighs heavily . . . .takes a deep breath. . . )

OH! yes of course. . .Right then. . .tongue.gifrolleyes.gif

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dad you know that you want to help me arrange another meet

LOL. . . . ahhhhh so you're in the driving seat for the next one. . . OOOOOHHHHHKKKAAAYYYYY. . . .sweet. biggrin.gif

Holy sock balls how did i forget this one lol

Rob claire's other half decided to try an show us how to cook marshmellows his style and saying (and i quote)

he likes how it goes goey in his mouth as he eats them

Lmao

This was a turning point for all and every convo hitting the gutter i felt quiet at home lol

Turned round Thor's harness and lead still attached to car but no Thor lol every one stops what their doing ready to start a serch, and Thor put him self in the boot of the car to sleep xxxx

Oh no !!! That's priceless, clever boy :)

Well done Andy and kelly, so glad everyone had a great time :) Awesome job.

Holy sock balls how did i forget this one lol

Rob claire's other half decided to try an show us how to cook marshmellows his style and saying (and i quote)

he likes how it goes goey in his mouth as he eats them

Lmao

This was a turning point for all and every convo hitting the gutter i felt quiet at home lol

Lol yeah, Rob was quite the Anthony Worral Thompson of Marshmallow toasting. biggrin.gif

Keath if Rob hadn't mention soft gooey in mouth,

I'm sure we would have got the tone down into the gutter somehow.laugh.gif

i dunno i think we would have hit the gutter - every comment any1 made got chucked into the gutter with keath around lol

LOL. . .Nix I was just trying to diplomatic. . .smile.gif

You can't have a civilised conversation with Keath around :lol:

I did learn a lot about others though and what they've been up to behind closed doors - all i will say is wow I thought better of you all - apart from Keath, we know how bad he is lol

lmao i will have you know i was being very good but i did even amuse my self when i went for a pee an in the bush an could hear the crickets making that noise they make an me trying to target them in the dark with my pee to make them quiet for amusment.....

and then making it so that even the women could join in by erm well placing hands an squatting positions and cocking a leg lmao

who remembers that lil one lol..... :D

keath was deffo the instigator of all the gutter talk, everyone else just added to it

marc and sarah started the i have never game which just made the gutter talk worse!!!!!!

so thanks to everyone who had a dirty mind and a few too many beers and made the night a great night

roll on october!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!