Oh Dear!

Sarah

We went round to see Val, Steve, Big D and Myshka last night to return their tent they kindly lent us for the camping weekend, I'm sure that Val has been on the wacky baccy or something - please watch this vid all the way through i cried laughing - saying no more :lol:

Tva8GTR5eXA

i can't remember what it was about but i watched it again this morning and ended up in fits of laughter - i love the bit where she nearly falls off her chair laugh.gif

love you really val!!!!

please don't ban me from coming round! :(

i can't remember what it was about but i watched it again this morning and ended up in fits of laughter - i love the bit where she nearly falls off her chair :lol:

love you really val!!!!

please don't ban me from coming round! :(

Are you really sure you cannot remember or are you just being polite.

Something to do with me being nearly 50 and 2 other people,Say no more.:lol:

OMG - how funny was that? :o We were trying to think of things for Steve's 50th birthday & my mind just ran away with me .... and once I'd started, I was gone! :rolleyes::P

I did keep checking for that candle, I thought any minute now, my hair will go "WHOOSH!!" - my ribs are still aching! My son timed me once at over 20 minutes :huh::lol: