Told a lady about the site

meeshsalts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were out yesterday, and saw a young lady with an 8 week old pup.

Had a chat, about injections etc. The pup was a gift from her mum . . . so she knows next to nothing about the breed

Told her to join up and READ everything.

Hoping to bump into her again, to keep helping her out. smile.gif

We must have told about 20 people about this site and not one of the buggers has ever joined! not that i know about anyway! im going to start threatening now and drag them to internet cafes so i can watch them register...lol

LMAO. . . I know the feeling, we've told shedloads about the site, and very few ever join up. . .

those that do visit half a dozen times then. . .fade away.

We must have told about 20 people about this site and not one of the buggers has ever joined! not that i know about anyway! im going to start threatening now and drag them to internet cafes so i can watch them register...lol

Ohhhhhh im off to look in the introductions section for

HELP ME i'm sitting in a internet cafe with a crazy guy in a West Ham shirt standing behind me shouting JOIN JOIN in between verses of i'm forever blowing bubbles ............................... i wouldn't mind but i don't even have a Husky !!!!!

HELP ME i'm sitting in a internet cafe with a crazy guy in a West Ham shirt standing behind me shouting JOIN JOIN in between verses of i'm forever blowing bubbles ............................... i wouldn't mind but i don't even have a Husky !!!!!

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

PMSL...... HA HA HA LOVING IT!!!!! :biggerGrin: :clap: So have to add a rep for that! +1 x x x x x x

PMSFL:lol: :lol: i will be telling them, "you dont need a husky to join! just join for the Great people and the good laugh", and as i tighten my grip around there neck i will whisper into there ear, "Then in a couple of weeks time You will go and get a husky wont you? and you will love it and care for it and be on this site all day every day for useful tips and advice! if not i will hunt you down with the Husky Mafia!!!...

What are you guys lol ing at i was bloody serious laugh.gif

I'm uping the anti on this Husky mafia stuff ............ we now have ........... The H-Team .......

Ten months ago a crack command unit was formed by Husky Mafia for crimes against owners not joining Husky owners club. These people promptly escaped the husky owners club maximum security stockade to the UK underground.Still wanted by the owners club today, they survive as husky club recruiters of fortune, if you have a problem and no one else can help, and if you can find them maybe you can hire ......... The-H team

Lieutenant colonel Saz "Hannibal" Smith

Captain H.M (howling mad) Tony

Lieutenant Husky "Face" Hugs

Sergent first class Val B.A (bad attitude) Baracus

Anybody wanna guess what i've been watchin ????tongue.gif

I'm uping the anti on this Husky mafia stuff ............ we now have ........... The H-Team .......

Ten months ago a crack command unit was formed by Husky Mafia for crimes against owners not joining Husky owners club. These people promptly escaped the husky owners club maximum security stockade to the UK underground.Still wanted by the owners club today, they survive as husky club recruiters of fortune, if you have a problem and no one else can help, and if you can find them maybe you can hire ......... The-H team

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: PMSL!!!!! x x x x x x

OMG!!!

ROFLMFAO!!!!

Just HAD to add rep for that!!!! :lol: