This is very sad!

jayjay060708

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read this post this AM and I have been to upset to reply to this post until now.:g_sad: How can a callous evil git like that live with him self, it makes one wonder what he has done to other people and animals before this.:rolleyes: If this happened in this country he would have the RSPCA prosecuting him. Have they not got any organisation like the RSPCA over there? He is a disgrace to any Police Force and should be ashamed to call him self a Police Officer:angry: ...........Ron

i would have gone mental over that, i would have decked the officer in question.

and why hasn't something been done about this, if anyone else did this they would have been in serious trouble.

and from personal experience its German shepherds that are viscous not huskies

i would have gone mental over that, i would have decked the officer in question.

and why hasn't something been done about this, if anyone else did this they would have been in serious trouble.

and from personal experience its German shepherds that are viscous not huskies

Every time we go to the park and there's a GSD they're always super moody unless they're babies. They snap and growl at Loki and all he wants to do is play. They do this to everyone else's dogs, too.

In some states anyone can carry a gun so it all depends on the state in my opinion that is why there is such much crime in the usa. It depends on the state though some states you just have to take some classes and get a fire arms license other states you can not carry a gun at all. But most states do not have strict fire arm laws. And the usa has the ASPCA but it dosnt seem like they are going to do anything. I just do not get why he is getting away with it but then again I have heard other stories with cops getting away with a lot of stuff it makes me sick. They should be an example. I really hope that enough people complain and somthing is done. If it was anyone else who shot the dog they would be sitting in jail right now just because it was a cop that did it dosnt make it okay!

OMG.....:( :( :angry: :angry: Im so sickened by this that I just dont know what to say or where to start :angry: :angry: :angry:

Is there any chance that we (The site) could form a petition and send it over to see if it helps in getting some justice for Bear Bear and his family ???

R.I.P Bear Bear x x x x x run free always & forever x x x x x x

There is a FB group supporting Bear-Bear's owners.

http://www.facebook....69089848&v=info

And if you can't see it, here is the info they posted. I could not believe the other cop with the taser! OMG! I would have punched him! (Not sure if the info on the taser is true or not since it's not in any of the news reports)

Bear Bear, a sweet, friendly Siberian Husky, was shot to death by an off duty federal police officer, in a dog park in Baltimore, because he thought Bear Bear was attacking his German Shepherd.

Bear Bear did absolutely nothing wrong, he was PLAYING. The Shepherd was not injured at all, and this officer is guilty of criminally poor judgment, unbelievable overreaction, and discharging a firearm in a public place with adults, children and dogs present. He was using 9mm hollow point rounds.

Furthermore, there was a second officer present who threatened to TAZER Bear Bear's owner if he went over to be with his dog, who was lying on the ground bleeding to death.

And now all attempts to press charges against the officer are being blocked, and the police are protecting him. This will not stand. This incident is beyond unconscionable, it is beyond bad judgment, it is beyond belief. Officers of the law are not ABOVE the law. They can't shoot whoever they want whenever they want regardless of circumstance, and this officer needs to be held accountable for what he did.

This time a loving, friendly, harmless dog lost his life, what about next time? Clearly this officer has no problem discharging a firearm in close proximity to civilians with no regard for their safety, and he doesn't appear to have even a small amount of common sense. He can't even tell the difference between playing and aggression.

An example needs to be made of this officer. They're hoping this will all blow over, but it will not, and he is going to pay for what he did.

There is a FB group supporting Bear-Bear's owners.

http://www.facebook....69089848&v=info

And if you can't see it, here is the info they posted. I could not believe the other cop with the taser! OMG! I would have punched him!

Bear Bear, a sweet, friendly Siberian Husky, was shot to death by an off duty federal police officer, in a dog park in Baltimore, because he thought Bear Bear was attacking his German Shepherd.

Bear Bear did absolutely nothing wrong, he was PLAYING. The Shepherd was not injured at all, and this officer is guilty of criminally poor judgment, unbelievable overreaction, and discharging a firearm in a public place with adults, children and dogs present. He was using 9mm hollow point rounds.

Furthermore, there was a second officer present who threatened to TAZER Bear Bear's owner if he went over to be with his dog, who was lying on the ground bleeding to death.

And now all attempts to press charges against the officer are being blocked, and the police are protecting him. This will not stand. This incident is beyond unconscionable, it is beyond bad judgment, it is beyond belief. Officers of the law are not ABOVE the law. They can't shoot whoever they want whenever they want regardless of circumstance, and this officer needs to be held accountable for what he did.

This time a loving, friendly, harmless dog lost his life, what about next time? Clearly this officer has no problem discharging a firearm in close proximity to civilians with no regard for their safety, and he doesn't appear to have even a small amount of common sense. He can't even tell the difference between playing and aggression.

An example needs to be made of this officer. They're hoping this will all blow over, but it will not, and he is going to pay for what he did.

OMG HOW BAD IS THAT!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: x x x x

"but its our constitutional right to bear arms!" sigh. How many examples do they need before try get over their ridiculous over patriotism that protects their constitution, realise the worlds pretty damn different now and completely remove this section accordingly ;/

Mean while the innocent suffer the sins of their egos.

I have had an answer to my email that I sent to The Chief Of Police complaining about the shooting of Bear-Bear. I will post it here for all to read..........Ron

Re: The Shooting Of Bear BearFrom:James Teare <jteare@aacounty.org>ViewTo:RONALD SIBSON <historyman.42@btopenworld.com> Dear Mr. Sibson, Thank you for sharing your concerns with me. Please read the attached press release which may help answer some of your concerns. You should know this investigation is not complete. The police department takes this incident very seriously and will continue to investigate all aspects of the case.

Respectfully,

Colonel James Teare, Sr.

Chief of Police

Anne Arundel County Police Department

410-222-8500

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail contains confidential information. This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

>>> RONALD SIBSON <historyman.42@btopenworld.com> 8/4/2010 12:30 PM >>>

Hi Mr Teare, It looks like you have world wide condemnation for not taking this shooting seriously. I hope you are proud of your self for letting one of your Officers getting away with killing a poor dumb defenceless Husky. I can just imagine you all having a good laugh about how the big brave officer pulled his gun and ended an Innocent dogs life. Here in the UK we all think that he should be made to atone for what he did. Have you no SHAME? Disgruntled UK Citizen.

"but its our constitutional right to bear arms!" sigh. How many examples do they need before try get over their ridiculous over patriotism that protects their constitution, realise the worlds pretty damn different now and completely remove this section accordingly ;/

Mean while the innocent suffer the sins of their egos.

It was an officer, so even if we had guns banned, he would have still had one.

I wanted to make sure I had all the facts straight before I said too much but to add insult to injury or in this case death: The bullet used was a 9mm Hollow point. The "officer's" (and I use that term lightly) dog was later determined to not have a single scratch, puncture or even any blood on him. This stated by Animal Control who examined him. And when Bear's owner got to the dog park (Bear was there with his Mom's brother), another police officer was on the scene and refused to let Bear's Dad go to him. He threatened to taser him if he did. I'm not sure how that all finally played out that they did get him out and to a vet but the damage done by the hollow point bullet was to extensive and they had to help him to the Bridge.

I agree, smells like a cover up to me. We can't let this go without this guy getting what he deserves. We must demand "JUSTICE FOR BEAR".

Actually this is very irresponsible of the officers. First threatening to tazer the dogs owner when he went to assist his wounded animal. Second, using a firearm to breakup a supposed dog fight where the dog received no injuries in a crowded dog park and crowded people park!!!

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/features/mutts/blog/2010/08/county_executive_demands_inves.html