Been away 4 a while

KERNOWHUSKIES

Hi every1, sorry i havent been around much. Was so busy arrangin my w/end away (girly reunion) and organising pickin up 'Logan' my foster Husky :)

i kinda burnt myself out. Ended up in Hospital on monday evenin, put it on f/b but didnt really go in2 details.

I see u lot as more as my friends so thought i would tell u instead.........

I'd worn myself out drivin over 950 miles in a few days, drama from my past with the girly weekend, then pickin up poor Logan (will tell u more ina bit) i had been feelin weak all day mon, not been eatin prop or sleepin, walkin up 2 my bedroom worn me out shallow breathin etc i tried 2 take Logan 4 a walk but eneded up comin straight back, was sat on the sofa n my breatin got worse n i had a severe panic attatck. I dont know if any of u have had 1 but mine was the worst type where ur hands curl in on themselves n i thought i was.... well i dont know but an ambulance was called n they eventually sorted me out n then advised me 2 go 2 hospital so thats wot i did. They could have taken me but it would have been all the way to Trelliske which is bout 45mins away instead of my local which is just down the rd which they r not allowed 2 do BLOODY NHS POLITICS. Anyway got 2 hospital n had another attack in the waitin area so got rushed in (great 4 cue jumpin ;)) got hooked up n bloods taken n the Nurse pulled out the needle along my skin cuttin me :o so by now my day was gettin even better. Turns out ive got exhaustion n my gastoritus has come back (from stress) had 2 stay in 4 a while but they let me home later.

OK dribble over........................... now 4 the good stuff...................... LOGAN ! :D

He is the most lovely Rescue Husky ive eva met, u wouldnt believe the house i picked him up from it was stinkin and filthy, it made me feel sick just bein in there!

Im glad hes out of there, ive washed him n now hes lovely. Hes settlin in well n loves Mushu 2 bits my mums fallin 4 him fast but ive (hopefully) found him a new home so just got 2 get better n take him out 2 asses his walkin n stuff but i really think hes goin 2 b a really good dog, just needs some manners n bounderies sorted n he will b fine.

I will get a before n after pic up soon 2 show u the difference.

Great 2 b back btw.................................. ANY GOSSIP ? :D

Love Emily, Scooby, Nanook, Mushu and Logan xxxx

gallery_708_2_121271.jpg

gallery_708_2_116523.jpg

You need to take better care of yourself. Logan cleaned up real nice in the second pic.

Hey, Emily,

Welcome back. Rest n take it easy.

I know you just gotta do everything for everyone but. . . . ohmy.gif

you'll be surprised how they all cope when you can't. rolleyes.gif

Logan looks like a sweety.

Well done for rescuing him from that awful place. biggrin.gif

hey hun welcome home xxx

sorry to hear you've not been well - hope you're feeling a lot better now hun xxxxx

Logan is gorgeous!

what have you missed - ermmmmmmm

Camping trip and meet in oxford

Sparks having a lamb

andy has moobs

nix has gone pink and purple

aimee diz has rescued jasper - now known as dufus lol

Hi, Emily, welcome back, hun, what are you like??!! Take it as a word in your ear - sometimes we can't be superwoman, we have to admit we're human! :lol: I'm so glad they found out what it was & you were sorted quickly, though the heavy handed nurse could do with a ticking off! :blink:

Logan is lovely - look at the face in the 2 pics, miserable to smiley! He looks heaps better in the after pic, well done for fostering the little guy. But take it slowly, your other 3 babies need you too, xxxx

Wow... those pictures of Logon look eeirily like Yuki's twin...  :blink:

That aside, I hope you're on the road to recovery now. Almost 1000 miles in a few days is hell loads of travelling, so I'm not surprised your body is complaining! XD Take it easy and I'm positive it'll look up. And ahh, your mom is falling for the Husky, huh. :3 Nobody can resist those special puppy eyes, Huskies sure have a hold on us all. XD [Zoku's post]

hey hun welcome home xxx

sorry to hear you've not been well - hope you're feeling a lot better now hun xxxxx

Logan is gorgeous!

what have you missed - ermmmmmmm

Camping trip and meet in oxford

Sparks having a lamb

andy has moobs

nix has gone pink and purple

aimee diz has rescued jasper - now known as dufus lol

hmmmm the 1 im really interested in is Sparks having a lamb ?? oh n Whos Jasper ? Oh n Moobs is that man boobs ? If so is there pics !

I really have missed u lot :wub: xxxxxx

Hey Em

So glad you're feeling better, saw your status on Facebook but didn't like to ask on there!!!

Logan is gooooooooorgeous!!!

Me and Ozzy's Papa Bear have fostered Jasper who is now known as Dufuss-if you meet him you'll understand.....actually if you even look at him you'd understand (have a look at the Dufuss thread as there are some pics on there!!)

W'e've missed you too!!!! Hope you're taking care of yourself hun xxx

hmmmm the 1 im really interested in is Sparks having a lamb ?? oh n Whos Jasper ? Oh n Moobs is that man boobs ? If so is there pics !

I really have missed u lot :wub: xxxxxx

Sparks has a thing for the 4 legged woolly types - being from wales lambing season has techincally gone but I think he's made an exception :lol:

Missed you too hun take care of yourself and get well for camping in October xxxxx