new here, just thought i would say hi!

sarah63

Hello, I am Sarah and I have a 4 and a half month siberian husky named Loki that my husband bought whilst i was away...Lol. Was a big shock when i came home to find him looking all gorgeous, I fell in love with him straight away. Loki and my son Jack are partners in crime already so i am sure i will have many years of mischief to look forward too... after all Loki does means god of mischief!

Welcome Sarah, Jack and Loki.

If you need any help just shout, we're here to help.

Yes, children and Huskies are a potent mischevious mix. . . lol biggrin.gif

Please post some pics of Loki

Another Sarah?? :blink: We're gonna have to rename the forum soon! :lol:

Welcome Sarah & family, good to have you on board - what a way to be introduced to a husky, come home & there he is! And partnered with your son, you will be kept busy! :lol:

Anything you wanna know, shout up, we'll all chip in as much as we can, xx

yes and a little 5 month old baby girl also ... so now i really do have my work cut out.... thankyou all for the warm welcome!! and thanks for your comments on Loki, he is looking better as he is getting older... finally growing into his ears Lol bless him hes a darling!