HI

Londy

Hi all, i've been reading the posts on this forum and, I joined a couple of weeks ago so far but, been quite busy with work so didn't have time to introduce my self.

Im Londy, im 21 years old I live in London although I don't own a husky at the moment but am planning to get one still looking for one acutually.

erm i cant think of anything else to write atm so i guess i'll end it here. hoping to meet a lot of husky lovers on here.

Hi, Londy. . .

Welcome. . .as you haven't got a Husky yet.

please read this, it may help in your decision. . .

http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/index.php?/topic/6922-thinking-of-getting-your-1st-husky-read-this/

biggrin.gif

Hey Londy, welcome to the Pack. All I can advise, is do your research so you can be as prepared as possible when you bring your Husky home. They are a wonderful breed, but also a very demanding breed. Lots of reading on this site. And we are always open to help answer questions. Look forward to seeing you on the forums.