ANOTHER NEWBIE HERE!!

loubug71

Good day to everyone!!!

I just wanted to introduce myself to the forum. My name is Rachel. I'm 39 and live in Ohio. I currently do not own a Sibe...However, I'm shopping around, taking my time and preparing for the eventual (and very anticipated) arrival of our new family member. I've read horror stories and hilarious stories about Sibes and I know that regardless we are all in for an adventure!! I can hardly wait!!

I'm really looking forward to learning all I can about the breed and things I can do to ensure that we are all happy. Well....If you have any questions for me please feel free to ask!! I'm sure I'll be asking thousands of questions....probably ones that you've answered a gazillion times...lol...I'm just sooooo excited!!

Okay...I'm off to search the forums! See ya there!

Happy tails,

Rachel

Thanks for the warm welcome!! And Steve I was actually considering two....but thought...will I be able to handle them? lol.... I guess I should have added that I have a 1/2 black lab 1/2 St. Bernard......she is 8...so I am definitely used to hair in the coffee and the cereal and the tub and the bed....lol...

Welcome Rachel and family! Good on your for researching thoroughly before taking the plunge! And please do consider looking at a rescue, second hand dogs give first class love! And you dont have to deal with all the puppy toilet training, nipping and chewing!!

Whatever you descide is best for your family tho good luck and questions ask away we all do our best for you here! :)

awwooooo

welcome rachel !!!!

There's some members arranging a meet in ohio at the moment - have a look in the what's on section :D

Ohhh and pin yourself on our map so we can see where you are xx

ohhhhhh!!!! and pics please :D :D

Hey Rachel. Welcome. Only advice I can offer, is this: Don't buy a Husky from a pet shop. Don't buy a Husky from a backyard breeder. Don't buy a Husky from an Internet classifieds page. Buy a Husky from a reputable breeder or consider a rescue. Good luck in your search. And as far as the hair goes, until you have a Husky you have not seen hair.

Welcome to the BEST Husky forum on the planet. . . (No. . seriously) biggrin.gif

Glad you're doing some research before getting your first Sibe

please read this thread it will give you info and help you to prepare for the complete change around your life will take. ohmy.gif

http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/index.php?/topic/6922-thinking-of-getting-your-1st-husky-read-this/

Good luck

Thank you...thank you...thank you......from my pack to yours!!! Well....some exciting news!!!! I'm going to look at a rescue pup today....he is 1/2 husky 1/2 lab.....hope that is okay around these parts!! I feel in love the moment I laid eyes on him...so now I'm off to meet the little furball!! Wish me Luck!!!!! I'll have picks up ASAP!!! Promise!!

Puppy Love!!!

Thank you...thank you...thank you......from my pack to yours!!! Well....some exciting news!!!! I'm going to look at a rescue pup today....he is 1/2 husky 1/2 lab.....hope that is okay around these parts!! I feel in love the moment I laid eyes on him...so now I'm off to meet the little furball!! Wish me Luck!!!!! I'll have picks up ASAP!!! Promise!!

Puppy Love!!!

That is Great news, Cant wait to see some pics :D :D :D

Good Luck!!!!!