Diz - do you trust me??

Sarah

So - Diz aka Aimee.....

As you know - i'm coming to your birthday party in a few weeks - question is - do you trust me ? laugh.giftongue.gif

Hmmmm what can I cook up for your birthday!!!!!

Anyone got any good ideas PM me :up:

I have a few things up my sleeve crazy.gif

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO @ linda!!! yeah i second that one please dont cook!!!

the only thing that doesn't fly with me is the singing happy birthday with the cake, it is mortifyingly embarrasing and i usually just get up and walk out coz i cant stand it- so please dont do that!!! other than that i'm not bothered-but please dont involve snakes!!!

LMAO @ linda!!! yeah i second that one please dont cook!!!

the only thing that doesn't fly with me is the singing happy birthday with the cake, it is mortifyingly embarrasing and i usually just get up and walk out coz i cant stand it- so please dont do that!!! other than that i'm not bothered-but please dont involve snakes!!!

Awww, i was looking forward to singing happy birthday when you get your cake :lol: :lol:

no - i won't involve snakes i promise xx

ok anyone here got some handcuffs that they can lend me????????????????? a plan is coming together :D

Get Marc to sing happy birthday in nothing but cream while holding sparklers lmfao.. and warn me so can leave the room lol

I'm seeing a common theme with conversations involving you 2 :o:lol:

Excellent .. Only generally over certain areas ... So I guess there's only certain areas will need thorough cleanin :D

PS: Ya know how hard it is to keep this thread clean LOL