Lazy Partner??

Sarah

Mine's been working from home this month and has been sleeping in until 1:00 even though he works at 11:00. If I try to wake him up he's usually full of piss and vinegar so I let Loki do it. :lol:

He starts working in the city tomorrow so he's going to have to wake up tomorrow in the am. What a rude awakening that will be! I'm always up at 7-10 to let Loki out of the crate to potty and eat.

dont even get me started on this subject!!! i have never had a lie in since being 7 months pregnant in 2007!!!!! :angry:

i have always got up with chloe and shiloh- he never offers...will happily lie in bed til 10am onwards...jst says "wasnt asleep just resting"

mothers day is the same..i get up with chloe whilst he stays in bed- on MOTHERS DAY!!!!!!

he works all week you see so he should stay in bed :blink: i obviously dont work so i should get up :blink:

it is a very sore subject in thia house at the min :lol:

Zoya wakes me up at 6:15 every morning. This morning though, after I took her out for her morning constitutional and then fed her her breakfast, I went back to bed and did not get up until 10:30. But, I have a legitimate excuse, as I'm sure Marc did.