Ruby pawing at me

gizmo

Hiya all,over the past few days ruby has been pawing at especially at me lol i dont mind but i do when its my face hurts big time lol.........she's never done it before and she gets the same love n fuss as mya does ive taken her out for a piddle etc n both get walks every day which are just over 10miles round trip and she still does it :( so can anyone tell me a)what it could mean.b)how can i stop it lol,many thanxs guys as i value everyones advise

I think its a bit of a breed trait, lots of mine do it, just when they want more cuddles. Even my big boy Diesel does it if I stop stroking him before he's ready:D

Have to say, I love it, one of my girls, think she's a sibe/mal cross, sits on the arm of the sofa and does it, then if I ignore her, she does it with both front paws, puts her head back and smiles at me.

sounds like a classic husky trait. Gizmo and Marley do this when they want more fuss. Gizmo does it most, marley will either just fall asleep or roll onto his back infront of you as if to say "I want to a belly rub mum"

I try not to give into them when they do this otherwise they will realise that every time they paw us they get pleasure (fuss)