hi everone, im another newbie

i miss my girl

hi everyone, im another newbie, i found this site last night and so far i think its amazing, i dont exactly know how to use it properly but im gettin there....i used to live in townsville until some people i know stole my girl, Chloe. everyone say "why dont you get her back?" well i would if i could but i was out havin fairwell drinks with a friend when they stole her and by the time i was home in the morning it was too late they already gave her away to some of their friends and i dont know who. i reported her stolen to the police and she is microchipped. 2 yrs ago the doctors told me i'd never be able to have children so i went and got Chloe, i love Chloe more then anything in the world and theres nothing i wouldnt do to have her back. after Chloe was stolen i was to depressed to stay in townsville and so i moved to brisbane. the people who stole my dog is name's removed , they are wanted drug dealers and horrible ppl, unfortunately they're my cousins, we had a fight bout them bringin drugs to my house, a couple of day later they got raided and accused me of dobbin them in, they said they'd get me back, then chloe was gone. if you know name's removed be aware they are horrible people, if you know someone who was given or sold a husky with chloe's description around the end of november till today, in townsville, bushland beach or anywhere around those area's, PLEASE call the police. my whole world fell apart when she was taken and my life today is just as miserable as when i found out that im infertile.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you need to report to the microchipping company that she has been stolen soon as she is taken to vets if for any reason the vet is notified an duty bound to call the police upon scanning her. You may well find the moderators remove specific names it's not against you but not sure it's alowed for many reasons but i maybe wrong good luck with tis situation and keep us posted.

Keath

Welcome to the forum! :)

Thats such a horrible story. Im so sorry about chloe.

i know you're not in nsw, but you could contact the nsw husky club and ask for her to be put on their missing board? http://www.shcnsw.org.au/shcnsw/index.asp~m=content&name=shcnsw.id.A000093

and maybe find a local husky club to you in brisbane to do the same?

Someone might see her one day.

Oh Kyra, what awful circumstances for you to come to us under but I really truely hope that you find her very soon... just keep focusing on seeing her waggy tail and cute husky grin again, image what an amazing greeting you'll get from her when you find her! I know I get woos and wags when I just come back downstairs from the bathroom so bet your greeting will be fantastic! Big hugs! :)

Hello fellow aussie, welcome to the forum :) I'm so sorry your Chloe was stolen from you. I have family that used to live in Townsville that have just relocated to Brisbane last month. Good luck with your search and i hope you find her.

thanks...i think i'll need all the luck i can get, im studying criminology and criminal justice atm and my aim is to one day bring more value and meaning to animals life and their rights, it can happen it just takes time, patience and alotta protesters from any western country, ive learned the hidden truth....the pressure of the public's opinion is worth more then the policy-makers, its just the public's voice needs to be really loud, ive still got a bit of research and study to do before i can take any action on my dream.....sorry thats way off track...thank u for ur support.....u hav a beautiful husky by the way.

Hi Kyra welcome to the pack

So sorry to hear about Chloe :( I hope you get her back safe and sound soon.

hi, thanks for ur support, i hope i do to, i would do or give anything, i really would. hopefully one day soon i can gather up as many protesters from westtern countries as i can because i wanna fight for more value and rights for animals, thats my dream, if animals life had more value the cops wouldnt be so useless in these situations, and thats just the start, i gottta bit more research to do, i need to be able to back up my own points. anyways way off track, im sorry... thank you

you need to report to the microchipping company that she has been stolen soon as she is taken to vets if for any reason the vet is notified an duty bound to call the police upon scanning her. You may well find the moderators remove specific names it's not against you but not sure it's alowed for many reasons but i maybe wrong good luck with tis situation and keep us posted.

Keath

hi, yer i understand i was just hopin if anyone on this site knew them they could maybe see who they gave her too, its a long shot but i'll try anything. i hav rang the microchipping company and all the vets in townsville and surrounding suburbs and the useless cops and next week she will be advertised in townsville's news paper as stolen. im guessing if theyre breeding her she should hav pups now and theyd possibly b ready to sell, so i have everyone i kno up there lookin thru lookin for ppl sellin huskyy pups and asking to see the parents, im hoping this works. it feels like my last chance. how do i post photo's for everyone on this forum to see??

welcome to the forum kyra. so sorry to hear about chloe :( i really hope you find her, ican't believe someone would steal her. so heart breaking :(

yer i couldnt believe my own family would do that, especially considering she's the closest i would ever get to a daughter...i feel like i can never own another husky, but hopefully one day i will, huskies are amazing, they're so different to other dogs, i dunno y, but they just are...thanx for your support ay, i appreciate it