Good News!!!

Lil Miss Bump

ok....so first piece of good news................uni have said yes to deffering my place for a year so i can go back (fingers crossed) in Oct 2011

2nd piece..............i spoke to the lady who runs our research project today and she said to me that there is another research project to do with the probabtion service starting later in the year which they might be able to get me some work for!!!! soooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!

so the next piece of good news i'm hoping for is that i've won the lottery or something!!!!!

KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED FOR MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

thanks guys!!

the MCC contracts are only temp and mine runs out in Oct and they dont renew before christmas and you can only be taken on for a max of 12months on a temp contract and i will have done 10months so/.......yep u guessed it partly unemployed!!!!

but i know this project i'm already on for the YJB is on til march so i'll have some money coming in til then but fingers crossed for this other one, it was her who mentioned it to me and was saying would i be available so that sounds positive!!!!!

:-)

so the next piece of good news i'm hoping for is that i've won the lottery or something!!!!!

KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED FOR MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

SOD THAT . . !!!!

the lottery is MINE this week. . .got dibs on it and everything. . .

so there. . . mine I tells ya. . . mine. . . laugh.gif

Whooo hooo on the other news front tho' . . . yay biggrin.gif

Congrats Diz sounds like good news to me :lol: I am sure luck had nothing to do with it - just all your hard work. - Well done hun ;)

oh and the Lottery is all mine this week I and last week and the week before - huh who am I kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - we do 14 lines a week sindicate at work and hardly ever win a tenner never mind anything else :o

Congrats Diz sounds like good news to me :lol: I am sure luck had nothing to do with it - just all your hard work. - Well done hun ;)

oh and the Lottery is all mine this week I and last week and the week before - huh who am I kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - we do 14 lines a week sindicate at work and hardly ever win a tenner never mind anything else :o