Alton Towers

siberian_wolf

I was hoping for a weekend but my brother is coming down on the weekend and as he lives in rugby we are taking him back on sunday night or monday night and staying at his then making the rest of our journey. Unless I can convince Jamie otherwise ;) Would be great to have a few other thrill seekers come along :) I really need a day of adrenaline rush.

Working both days. . . dammit

Havent been to A.T., for years. . .

gotta love them roller coasters. . . biggrin.gif

have a great day

Lol well i dont get paid untill end of the month an im off to manchester but I'll keep an eye on this post :D towers rocks. might go to there halloween events end of oct they do yearly :D

Aww Keith I would LOVE to go to their Halloween event!!!!!! When is it exactly maybe we could do a H-O outing?? ts enough notice for people to book time and save up!? And my bdays in Oct so I could have it as a Bday pressie!! :D

Hey Sarah what date is yours as it's Marc's on the 16th mine on the 18th if we all waited towards back end when ots everyone's bday i bet we would have a ball and a banging trio bday ill fetch a cake for us all for later xxx

???? If you mean my Birthday - it's the 8th of Jan - Marc's birthday is 17th Oct but we've got plans for his bday already :(

Hey Sarah what date is yours as it's Marc's on the 16th mine on the 18th if we all waited towards back end when ots everyone's bday i bet we would have a ball and a banging trio bday ill fetch a cake for us all for later xxx

Mines the 2nd and my hubbys is the 20th so yeah would totally love to join up and have a big bday bash for us all!! :D

if your budget allows i defo recommend staying in their hotel...i did that and did the 4 major rides by 10.30am!! & did all what we wanted by 2.30 and that was everything including oblivion, 13, nemisis, air etc yeeeehah!!

13 is AMAZING, it certainly is an unexpected ride. dont let anyone tells you what will happen cos it will spoil it for you!

If you do stay in the hotel, get to the restaurant early cos by 8am there was a long queue and then they missed the first train ride into the park. we paid about £75 for a room B&B but it was a family room so suitable for 4 people (cosy tho!) that was a midweek price.

we had an awesome day...i felt so de-stressed for 48hrs...sadly it ended far too quick!

If anyone is on a budget and you collect clubcard vouchers, exchange them for a day ticket - look at their website. and then you get in for FREE!!!

I do have a 2 for 1 voucher which i can post to someone if they want it - there are restricted dates so PM me for details etc.