court friday over mia

gizmo

hiya guys

as most know about mia getting shot by that thing next i was in court on fri and i got a suspended 6mth sentence and a £600 + cost's judge didnt care why i did it and he said i shouldnt have done it as it was ONLY a dog and not a person maybe i did over react a little but i told the court that id got no regret what i did and i would do it again without a thought even my solicitor said i shouldnt av got anything and the investigating officer said same well got 2 tell work now and hope they dont fire me :( but will av to wait n see

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hiya guys

id had loads of trouble with my neighbour bout my sibes saying they was dangerous he'd called the dog warden etc and he'd shot mia with an air rifle so i basically lost n bopped him one maybe i shouldnt av but no-one hurts my kids..........yeah police are doing him for the rifle and rspca are prosecuting him as well and they been evicted plus had his dogs taken off him for neglect............would others av done wat i did or did i over react????????????/ :(

I decked a 17 year old outside a shop for untying Buck and trying to force him into the main busy road. The cops took no notice because he was known to them and as there was no witnesses it was his word against a law abiding person. One of the cops actually said to me I hope you did this because I would love to the same to this F..ker.

So do I think you over stepped the mark definatly not.

hiya guys

id had loads of trouble with my neighbour bout my sibes saying they was dangerous he'd called the dog warden etc and he'd shot mia with an air rifle so i basically lost n bopped him one maybe i shouldnt av but no-one hurts my kids..........yeah police are doing him for the rifle and rspca are prosecuting him as well and they been evicted plus had his dogs taken off him for neglect............would others av done wat i did or did i over react????????????/ :(

i would have done the same thing, over any animal cruelty especially mine. at least he is getting what is coming to him.

unfortunately the law is the law

Poor Mya xx

That guy would have been on hospital food for the rest of his life if he'd have done that to my boys i wouldn't have stopped!!

Sorry about the suspended sentence and the fine - the main thing is though that she's ok and that muppet has been moved on

hiya guys

I would have done the same thing! I've already been round to one of our neighbours who has been practing shooting with his pelet gun and warned him if he gets it anywhere near one of my dogs there will be hell to pay. Think i scared him a bit