You learn a new thing every day

Lil Miss Bump

I learned and am still learning that when you are looking after a friends husky who is a runner (and doesn't come when you call) you have panic attacks that someone will open doors without thinking.

Lexy can usually be persuaded to show some interest in a treat and come back.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol suprisingly after 2 first two times blaze got out he doesnt attempt it anymore when sum1 knocks on the door he will go and sit on the stairs and doesnt attempt to escape - like earlier the dog gate was wide open and so was the door but blaze was just standing in the kitchen near the dog gate when he had every chance to run off too but he didnt so i dont normally need to worry lol :D

is that bad that i have a husky who doesnt wanna escape ? lol - if he got off his lead he would shoot off but he doesnt seem to bothered about escaping from the house lol

I learnt (yesterday) that's it's quite an experience walking 2 dogs at the same time. I don't know how you lot do it!

I walked my uncle 2 year old Lab yesterday along with Saffi (8 years old). Saffi was dragging me down the road and Harley just wanted a slow stroll and I ended walking with 1 arm out in front and the other arm bent behind me dragging Harley along. :o:lol:

I learnt (yesterday) that's it's quite an experience walking 2 dogs at the same time. I don't know how you lot do it!

I walked my uncle 2 year old Lab yesterday along with Saffi (8 years old). Saffi was dragging me down the road and Harley just wanted a slow stroll and I ended walking with 1 arm out in front and the other arm bent behind me dragging Harley along. :o:lol:

lol i walk the same way when walking bings n blaze - bings lags behind and blaze pulls infront lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...