Dog Park

jayt

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Great pics...the red is beautiful, but your Jon is a stunner also! As far as talking, we didn't think Andy was going to talk at all and now he won't shut up most of the time. Jackson chimes in with a deep woo woo and kind of a puppy bark, though neither are puppies. You can hear them on video at the You Tube link below!

These pictures are AMAZING! If you lived closer, I would hire you to take a few shots of my boy. WOW!

Your husky is stunning by the way! I love the one with his short tail... I can't believe he ate it. That's too funny.

I'm actually working on getting a part-time pet photo business going. Where I am right now, its tough though. We're moving in a few months, and that area will be much easier, since it has more affluent people.

As for the tail, you can compare the differences in these pics:

IMG_2185.jpg

IMG_4223.jpg

Yeah, he's a goofball. I just went looking for a recent one with his tail and didn't have any. So I woke him up!

He wasn't cooperating well, so its a crappy pic, but at least you can see how his tail is growing back in now:

IMG_4887.jpg

And as a bonus, here is the picture we used in our Christmas card!

IMG_4461.jpg

I also have a new(er) picture of him on my main photography site today. www.thibodeauphotography.com

Aren't huskies simply the best??? Again, stunning pictures. I absolutely love the one you used for your Christmas card.

I also used a picture of Viggo for mine this year. Here it is- not nearly as good as yours, lol.

Good luck to you with the pet photography business... I think it is a great idea.

med_gallery_2136_942_153904.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Here are a few shots from yesterday. I've been doing a lot of portrait work lately, indoors, with flashes. It's been a little while since I did action shooting, so I was a bit off yesterday. Jon had a lot of fun, though. :)

This is wesley. I've shown him before, and he got HUGE

IMG_5448.jpg

This German spent the entire time Iw as there chasing that ball.

IMG_5518.jpg

Jonny boy!

IMG_5523.jpg

He looks like he's having so much fun!

IMG_5551.jpg

He loves to use his paw. To move things, to wake us up, to get attention...

IMG_5637.jpg

And as always, my dog park shots can be seen on my blog.

So Jon is used to being around my camera, I have it with me 95% of the time. He absolutely HATES my shoot-through umbrella, and my collapsable reflector. Especially the reflector. I don't even have to open it, just take it out while inside of its (1.5 foot round) case, and he goes running and dives into his den (under our bed). If I open it in the bedroom, he starts crying.

Prefacing that, last night I had my light stands out, with both the umbrella, flashes, and the reflector set up in the living room. It took a good 2 hours to get him to settle down, and had to give him a marrow bone so he would sit still and pose. These are the results.

IMG_5827.jpg

IMG_5812.jpg

Jonathan and Another Bone

• 5 weeks later...