Val and Steve taking over the world-Husky Style!!

Lil Miss Bump

Don't know if anyone else has noticed what a cracking job Val and Steve (and of course Big D and Myshka) are doing up in Scotland promoting the site to other Husky Owners.

We've had at least 2....possibly 3 members that I've seen come on here and join up after meeting them in Scotland this week.

Just think...................a 'normal' holiday has turned into a promo trip for Husky Owners!!!

I'm thinking we could take over the world!!!!

So keep spreading the word guys and hopefully we'll help people who are struggling with their sibes manage to keep them, and help people and sibes wanting their forever homes to make the perfect match.

YOU ARE ALL DOING AN AMAZING JOB and the site wouldn't be so successful without every single one of you

Thank you

xxxx

:bowdown: thank you, Diz, it's nice to be recognised for spreading the word (feel like a gospel preacher!!) but we do it because we are so passionate about this forum, what it means to us & how it has helped us "cope" with various husky issues that have been overcome thanks to the wealth of information & experience shared on here, the fact that this place has a friendly, family feeling about it where members can ask any questions (even those that start "you might think I'm stupid asking this but .... ") without fear of being shouted down or ridiculed, as we all had to start the learning process somewhere. And if new members can come here & post up & join in the family atmosphere, even meet up with other owners that they did not realise lived nearby & let the huskies be huskies, play rough & tumble & experience the fun as only husky owners can, then that is great, we know how good it is & want others to experience it too, xxxx

:laola::laola:

Keep up the fantastic work,

Recruiting for the cause is often a soul destroying task.

But to see the light ignited in someones eyes, to extend the hand of help

and rescue someone from the wilderness of solitary Husky ownership,

and to guide them gently and lovingly into our family. That is what we do.

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

nice 1 guys :

im always on the look out for husky owners to tell about the site - i never see any tho :(

Kelly and I have printed out bizzness cards which we have on us at all times.

We bumped into and elderly couple with an 8 years old Sibe in Pets at Home last week,

and faster than a magician on steroids the cards were whipped out and the Forum was

introduced.biggrin.gif

Kudos, Kudos, and more Kudos. Fantastic job. Zoya gives you two paws up!

ohhh there's a though!!!

Hey Val - can we dye Big D's coat to the forum colours and have the web address printed on the side?? biggrin.gif

can anyone make a stencil? I still have blue temp hair spray colour from Steve's mohican at the last camp - we can spray Husky-owners.com down both sides!!

JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you, Diz, it's nice to be recognised for spreading the word

I personally recognise steve for spreading the word .......... Your a supermod so get on with ya job woman :P LOL

Honestly though guys ..... Ya do a lot for this place and it is very much appreciated by us all.