Come home to find.....

Smooginz

Ok soo where to begin.... I had a great 4 days with mates in wales getting drunk and having a laugh. so i get home..... to find i've been locked out the house without be called to tell me some fool has left the key in on the other side (means you can't open it on the opposite side) with Odin locked in the back with NO WATER! grrr... and allowing the dog to jump all over the back windows scratching the living poop out of them (and i'm the one who'll get the blame. sisters fiance is a lazy fucker ><)

house is a friggin tip, all the blinds shut (12:30 they should be open)... so i phone up everyone asking wtf is going on.... to be told a lock smith is coming out (waste of money, cheaper to replace window) so i just had enough of it and put a window through cause i'm pooped lol

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear about that mate,

Just goes to show, you gotta treat everyone else as a complete and utter moron, that way you are NEVER let down.wink.gif

I feel sorry for Odin coz he's probably not been walked properly, then they'll complain he howled and destroyed stuff Etc, etc, etc

Take him with you next time. . . .blink.gif

yea it was fun, was drinking every night, i think marc set one of his sheep friends onto us :o, we went up a mountain and usually sheep will run away but this one had none of it and was staring us down :o ill get a picture up soon hehe

Lmao - what part of wales did you go to then?