needing serious rant

Stacy-Ann

sorry for this peeps but im shaking and feel sick and i need to get this out.

Today some jumped up stupid lil prick has kicked my door in looking for a guy that used to live in my house years ago, as he kicked the door in laika has flew right past him and out into the road. My poor baby has got hit by a f**king bus in his head. Tannar luckily stayed in my dining room door way growling and barking at this d**khead, when he realised i lived there he did one. The bus driver stopped and brought laika back carrying him in.

Laika seemed fine a little dazed and in shock after a few mins i got my kisses. I have had him down to the vets as he was sick and they said he was fine to come home and is extremely lucky.

I cant keep my eyes off him constantly feeling sick and shaking. He and Tannar are my kids and those 2 and keegan are all i have. I keep crying at the thought that i could have lost him today i cant bare the thought of it. The police have been rung and guess what im still waiting on the visit K**BHEADS.

Sorry for this guys but im histerical again now

xxxx

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, Stacy

Hope Laika is ok, must've been a hell of a shock for all of you . . .not just the thug kicking his way in

but Laika getting hurt.

Paws crossed for you that they catch him and you can get the money back for the repairs to the door and any vets bills.

Hey thanks for all the thoughts guys it means alot. Laika is fast asleep on my knee at the min like chris says if he is anything like his mum thick skinned he should be fine (chris if anythings happens your copping for it) god i'm hoping so. I have sent Keegan off to his dads I dont want him here with this he saw enough.

Just rang the coppers again and guess what it will poss bemorning before someone comes round ,yeah nice one cheers for the service go back to eating your donughts you fat gits (apologises to any coppers on here)

xxx

Hey thanks for all the thoughts guys it means alot. Laika is fast asleep on my knee at the min like chris says if he is anything like his mum thick skinned he should be fine (chris if anythings happens your copping for it) god i'm hoping so. I have sent Keegan off to his dads I dont want him here with this he saw enough.

Just rang the coppers again and guess what it will poss bemorning before someone comes round ,yeah nice one cheers for the service go back to eating your donughts you fat gits (apologises to any coppers on here)

xxx

Stace, so sorry to hear about Laika, it certainly shakes you up, but thank God the bus driver was decent & carried Laika back to you. We had to wait till the Monday night before the police came when Diesel was knocked over on the Sunday afternoon.

Have you managed to secure your door? Let us know how you get on & if the police hear anything, xxxx

Stace, so sorry to hear about Laika, it certainly shakes you up, but thank God the bus driver was decent & carried Laika back to you. We had to wait till the Monday night before the police came when Diesel was knocked over on the Sunday afternoon.

Have you managed to secure your door? Let us know how you get on & if the police hear anything, xxxx

Thanks hunny, shaken up aint the word every time i look at him im crying just at the thought i could have lost him. Lets wait and see if they turn up tomorrow. The bus driver was upset to especially when he realised that laika is a husky. I have just put the handle back on but im missing a screw ill go get a new one tomorrow, but stupid prv doors you cant get additional locks can you xxxx

hope he is feeling better today stacy........

I hate PVC doors to be honest, i know they can bend about at least an inch or two because my mate is a locksmith and to unlock the doors he just uses are spacer to bend the door.......

i have 2 bolts on my front door, someone tried to kick that in before and didnt have a chance............

Hi guys I have taken him for a small walk today with Tannar along with Jim and 2 of his Mets and Smirnoff.

He has been okish running around and playing and me trying to argue with him to take it easy, yeah right fat chance of that i got dived on at 6 this morning and greeted with wet kisses, but he is still being sick. He was fine fine when we was out but it was before we went and after we got back weird????? I'm still keeping a close eye as i dont like his being poorly.

I just want to thank you all for the thoughts and concerns for him, your all the best

xxxxxx

Stacey, I don't know if it's a shock thing or something, but Diesel kept being sick after he was knocked over - this went on for about 10 days, not every day but he would do it every now & again. He was also very quiet ( more so than usual) so Laika being sick might be the same, still a bit nervous & in a bit of shock. Just keep him hydrated & keep an eye on him, I'm sure he'll be fine soon, just give him a little time, xxxx

OMG Stacey I only just saw this!? How awful for you and your kids! I know exactly what you mean I would be in bits too! And so scarey that someone can just kick your door in like that!? You'd think the guy would have had the sense to knock and see if the person he clearly hadnt seen in years still lived there would you!? What an idiot as well as an a$$hole!

Hope you and Laika are feeling better now? Is he still being sick? Have the police been yet? They were quite good when I had an insident they were there to take a statment the mext day and said if anything happened to ring 999 and they'd hava squad car with me in minutes! Could have been coz I was bawling down the phone at them saying I was all alone and terrified, did you try that?

Anyways get well soon hugs for you and your furbabies! xxx:)

Thanks for that tip Val rep +1 added. Bad news side is the police finally turned up and guess what they tried saying i left it to long to contact them so nothing could be done. But guess what the bus driver bloody rang them as soon as he carried him back over as i was in bits sat on the floor checking him over so where the hell they got that from is beyond me. The police service these days is a joke and i wouldnt mind I live on my own with my 2 year old son laika and tannar the flaming normans. But on a good note Laika has not been sick all day and is back to full time running round with tannar I am in such a buzzing mood its unreal, but I am still keeping an eye on him just in case.

A huge thanks to everyone for everything especially val with the info just a shame on the circumstances for both Big D and Laika. Please give Big D kisses and cuddles for us lot.

Love Stacy and the kids xxx

Stacy, your wish is my command! Diesel is hugged & cuddled like you wouldn't believe!

I can't understand the police saying that, they clearly were told as soon as the incident had happened. I'm sorry they're not taking it seriously but I'm so glad Laika is back to normal. They can't tell you how they feel & it's awful not knowing how to help them, but it's good that he's back to normal & keeping Tanner on his toes. Give all your boys a hug from us, xx