New vinyl car stickers

Grumpy Busted

I am getting prices for some new car / bumper stickers, they will be of similar design to the last ones but the shape will be different. They will be either 5" dia or 6" x 3" oblong. I have chosen these size options as they will fit into a standard envelope. Have asked Marc to design them and will be ordered ASAP.

I will sell them myself until i get my money back then all that are left will be given to Sarah to sell so the money will go to the running of the forum.

As soon as prices are known i will post details on here.

I can either post worldwide or will bring to the camping weekend.

I am getting prices for some new car / bumper stickers, they will be of similar design to the last ones but the shape will be different. They will be either 5" dia or 6" x 3" oblong. I have chosen these size options as they will fit into a standard envelope. Have asked Marc to design them and will be ordered ASAP.

I will sell them myself until i get my money back then all that are left will be given to Sarah to sell so the money will go to the running of the forum.

As soon as prices are known i will post details on here.

I can either post worldwide or will bring to the camping weekend.

Steve - will they be like the one on the back of my car?

do you mean the banner in the window? I don't think so, think it's just small round or rectangular ones this time, Saz