Sarah

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

not so much make me scream but the boobahs creep me out :blink:

The Boohbahs are five furry, gumdrop-shaped creatures played by actors in full body costumes. (The website says, "five magical atoms of power.") Their thick, shimmery fur sparkles with tiny lights; their Kewpie doll style heads are hairless and feature big eyes with rows of lights for eyebrows. The Boohbahs do not speak, but instead make noises like squeaks, squeals, and clicks. The Boohbahs can retract their heads into their furry necks. Each Boohbah is a different color

they can swallow their own HEADS!!!!!!! thats NOT normal!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink::unsure:

not so much make me scream but the boobahs creep me out :blink:

The Boohbahs are five furry, gumdrop-shaped creatures played by actors in full body costumes. (The website says, "five magical atoms of power.") Their thick, shimmery fur sparkles with tiny lights; their Kewpie doll style heads are hairless and feature big eyes with rows of lights for eyebrows. The Boohbahs do not speak, but instead make noises like squeaks, squeals, and clicks. The Boohbahs can retract their heads into their furry necks. Each Boohbah is a different color

they can swallow their own HEADS!!!!!!! thats NOT normal!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink::unsure:

:lol::lol::lol: my sister used to watch that show when she was real little, deff creeped me out.

she even had the dolls laying around the house:blink:

:lol::lol::lol: my sister used to watch that show when she was real little, deff creeped me out.

she even had the dolls laying around the house :blink:

omg they are sooo creepy ent they!

the school i work in has them in 1 ov the classrooms i clean - i can not look at where they are - im glad when i go back im not longer in that area :blink:

Oh, deffo - hate fireworks - don't mind thunder, though!

bings dont seem too fussed about thunder either lol

mice.... and anything creepy crawly.... i had a mouse once in my basement.... i was down there doing laundry and my girls were down there too.... i saw one run, i grabbed a box while screaming and covered it.... i called my husband screaming... my daughter looks at me and says mommy.. it's just a tiny squirrel!!! ... lol gotta love the things that come out of children's mouths lol

Im not scared of them but Spiders totally urgh me out! I have to keep my eyes on it and get Glenn to get the mini hoover so I can dispose of the nasty little thing...seriously who needs that many eyes???? And legs! URGH!!!! :o

P.S while on camp I wont have my mini hoover so if anyones thinking of doing anything mean like putting creepy things in peoples beds DONT! You will incure the wrath of angry faced sarah :angry: and you wouldnt like me when Im angry!! :P