Mum's Weightloss

Sarah

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had a message from Sarah. She was beaten to the finish by a lady who has lost 9 stone due to the story of how and why she lost the weight. Sarahs mum did deserve it, however I am sure this other lady did also. Everyone one that got to that stage deserved it for the effort they have put in, and getting through to the final 6 is a big achievement. But nothing is a bigger acheivement than the 8 Stone award she also recieved this morning so well done to Dot (Sarahs Mum)

Had a lovely time with mum today and cried soooo much!!!

She got down to the final 6 but was pipped to the post by a lady who was 30 years younger who had lost 9 stone and had a lovely story. She did deserve to win though by all accounts.

I'm just so proud mum got this far :)

Thank you for the messages i got today and thank you for all the words of encouragement for her :)

Here's the pics from today

Mum with her certificate as runner up

gallery_3_3_92322.jpg

gallery_3_3_112323.jpg

Mum and Alison, our group leader

gallery_3_3_157883.jpg

Me and mum

gallery_3_3_115696.jpg

The woman in the middle is the one who won

gallery_3_3_80949.jpg

SHUT THE F**K UP no way is your mumsy nearly 60 .................... she looks gorgeous luv ......

well done momma Sazzle

Nearly 60?? lol she turned 60 in April this year :)

Thanks xxx :)

Congrats to your mum , she may have met my cousin at the final stages she had lost near on 8 stone as well , good luck to her and best wishes :)

I bet we did - what was her name?