forgive me says woman who threw poor cat lola into a bin!

BingBlaze n Skyla

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

A woman from Coventry who was filmed dumping a cat in a wheelie bin has been charged with animal cruelty offences.

Mary Bale, of St Michael's Road, has been charged with causing unnecessary suffering to a cat and of not providing the animal with a suitable environment.

The incident happened in August and the RSPCA said it was taking the 45-year-old to court under the Animal Welfare Act of 2006.

She is due to appear before Coventry Magistrates Court on 19 October.

The RSPCA said it had served Ms Bale with a court summons on Sunday.

She put the cat in a bin and closed the lid because she thought it would be funny? That is like something a little kid would do.Clearly all the stress she is under has caused her to go a little loopy in the head dry.gif

However, it's not as if she was trying to killor hurt the cat, I'm sure she gave it a good scare, but thats no reason to go off and threaten to kill her. Though she really does deserve her punishment.

All in all I think this worked out pretty well, Lola was saved from the bin and returned to her owners, the woman was punished (and made a total fool of, looking like a total nutter) and everyone has learned that cats don't belong in garbage bins.

Heres hopeing that the father gets better and Lola never runs into a idiot like that again.

P.S

I'm all for locking her up in a dumpster for 15 hours. Come on creative sentecing

tbh i dont see how she can blame it on stress we all get stressed, last year i was sooooooooooooo stressed i never rly got a moments rest from the time i woke up (about 5:30am) to the time i went to bed (11pm ish) and i didnt go round chucking cats in bins, no she didnt deserve the death threats, but she does deserve to be punished and i dont belive she should be able to blame it on stress either

• 1 month later...