fundraising?

magical Merlin

just a little update to say i've contacted dogs today and yourdog magazine to see if theywill run a story about merlin but haven't heard back yet :(

I've also left a message for Noel and will chase him up on wednesday.

If anyone knows of any other magazines or news letters that may be intrested please let me know. Alternativly a few people have asked if they can put merlins stoy on their website, which also helps.

Thanks guys!

xx

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you!

I had a look at just giving but you have to register as a charity to use theres. I've just made a blog but that stll doesn't help really. Sarah said shes going to speak to marc about making a web page for merls, which im sure will help lots if he has his own site. Its just trying to work out where to put the money

Maybe you could set up a new account for Merlin with your bank? Then register with Paypal using those details so any money that goes in will be for him (or sibe charity)

I guess he may be needing some more operations .... :( so hopefully this might help him.

Would love to meet him. Such a tough little cookie to survive such a horrible ordeal.

Im still in the proces of learning how to sort our webpage out at work, so I may be able to help out a bit with that if i get better at it !

Thanks kerry,

I've just had a little play with a google one and made this

https://sites.google.com/site/magicalmerlinhusky/magical-merlin

Its not very good but its something. I do have an account I put my own money in for merlins op, which I could set up to paypal i think. Im just worried people might not like the idea....maybe im over thinking?

Thanks guys!

Okay I'm going to ask for your money huskyowners community! There are 2,219 of us, if everyone could donate just one pound rather than buying a lottery ticket this months (sorry if your numbers come up!) I would really really apreciate it and I know Merlin would too.

As I said befoe if for any reason merlin cant have the op the money will be split between Noel fitzpatric to help other dogs like merlin and huskies in need as Beth does a great job on minimal funds.

I know saz has a contact with the news paper so maybe they would be intrested in printing something about how huskie owners is helping to further the life of an abused dog. We can also all try messaging magazinnes to see if we can get any intrest in how we are all coming together to help merlin....

Anyway let me know what you think

xxx

We should try and get as many people at camp to donate, i dont know do a raffle at camp, do a head shave at camp, there will be plenty of people there to donate. XXX i will help if i can in anyway, but i AM NOT shaving my head!!! LOL

Kelly is going to shave her head at camp, provided she gets the £250wink.gif. Marc (sparks) will have his legs waxed. We just need some of the other men of the forum to agree to be waxed as wellbiggrin.gif.

ok so far Kelly as

£152.27 so we still need £98 for Kelly to shave her head, we can do this come on dig deep xxxxxxxx

KELLY WILL SHAVE HER HEAD FOR £250

valkyries ( Linda) £20

dygosamikita (Rachel) £20

Sparks (Marc) £20

allanhughes £20

Sarah £20

Diz £10

milla's mum (Leesa) £32.27

Sparks (Marc) will have his legs waxed

dygosamikita £10

Valkyries £10

Sarah £10

Diz £10

COME ON PEOPLE

Bumping again!

Come on guys, you must want to see kelly bald!!!

lol if thats not a good enough reason i dont know what is lmao

i have bought a wig for when the hair comes off!!!!!!!

come on peeps dig into your wallets and your heart for a good cause................................................................and to see me bald

whaat wig hae you got kel?

Maybe I should start a topic called "naked" with a link to this topic to get people attention incase they arn't reading the thread! :D

its a long curly black wig!!!!!

start a thread that starts.....................wow naked,sexy and available!!!!!!

and then post a link to the cause lol