fundraising?

magical Merlin

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've no doubt that it will hurt sparks - but get a few beers down your neck before hand and you'll be fine!!!

Right - i'll pick up a waxing kit :D

When i played Hockey some of the lads had their legs waxed for charity, the woman said inside of the thigh is where it hurts the most...just in case you want your monies worth

When i played Hockey some of the lads had their legs waxed for charity, the woman said inside of the thigh is where it hurts the most...just in case you want your monies worth

Thanks for letting them know that Alex.................... Not! :lol: :lol:

Thanks for letting them know that Alex.................... Not! :lol: :lol:

I'm sorry, I couldn't help it, but I nearly choked on my chocolate biscuit from laughing :P :P :P

Hello everyone!

We saw noel today for merlins post op xrays and.....All clear! Noel is really happy with his progress and has told me that if i ever need him again to just get in touch.

We discussed the other hip and Noel feels it is better to treat it with pills for now rather than put merls through yet another operation. He said he may at some stage need the hip doing but because merlin has so many other medical issues and his life is a daily blessing it is better to wait and see. If he is still going in a few years then he'll have another look at the leg and we'll take it from there.

I am so happy merlins leg is okay. I really expected him to say it hadn't worked. Even noel was supprised it was doing so well!!!

So where does that leave us with the fundraising? My thoughts are guys, if you don't want to do it then dont, if you do we need to decide what to do with the money. Initially I was planning on spliting it between huskies in need and the fitzpatric education fund which is a fund for animals like merls :)

Completley up to you guys xx

Hello everyone!

We saw noel today for merlins post op xrays and.....All clear! Noel is really happy with his progress and has told me that if i ever need him again to just get in touch.

We discussed the other hip and Noel feels it is better to treat it with pills for now rather than put merls through yet another operation. He said he may at some stage need the hip doing but because merlin has so many other medical issues and his life is a daily blessing it is better to wait and see. If he is still going in a few years then he'll have another look at the leg and we'll take it from there.

I am so happy merlins leg is okay. I really expected him to say it hadn't worked. Even noel was supprised it was doing so well!!!

So where does that leave us with the fundraising? My thoughts are guys, if you don't want to do it then dont, if you do we need to decide what to do with the money. Initially I was planning on spliting it between huskies in need and the fitzpatric education fund which is a fund for animals like merls :)

Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!

im still up for it!!!!

can some of the money come here to the forum please????

cos i wouldnt have known or been able to help you if it wasnt for these guys....

and if anyone wants to start a kelly wig fund thats great too lol

thats great news about merlin!

im so glad he is ok and is getting better

Thats great, thank you sarah!

If people still want to sponcer please post up, the guys at camp will be collecting cash off people, cheques can be sent to me for Noel and huskies in need and i'll send them off with a letter saying who did what, how much we raised for them and that its down to the help and support of the huskyowners forum because otherwise we wouldn't have known eachother to be able to fundraise!

xx