fundraising?

magical Merlin

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats great, thank you sarah!

If people still want to sponcer please post up, the guys at camp will be collecting cash off people, cheques can be sent to me for Noel and huskies in need and i'll send them off with a letter saying who did what, how much we raised for them and that its down to the help and support of the huskyowners forum because otherwise we wouldn't have known eachother to be able to fundraise!

xx

ETA: Sorry its Sarah! Glenn bloody forgot to sign out the doof! :huh:

Are you not setting up a paypal? Kels said to paypal it???? Could send it via the donate button for H-O with a note on it to be added to the collection Saz has???

hey guys im waiting to hear from sarah to see what we want to do.

At the moment any cheques can be sent to me.

As long as sarah agrees, £100 will go to noel for animals like merlin, £100 to beth for huskies in need and then £50 or what ever is remaining is going to the forum to keep it going.

we need to work out how much we have in cash/cheques then sort out about paypal. If there is enough in cash and cheques to send beth and noel their donations then i'll ask people to pay pal to husky owners for the rest.

Will let you al know ASAP

x

ETA we have £186 in cash and cheques so need the remaining £14 or what ever people would like to go to huskeis in need and noel sent to myself or sarah and then everything else can be processed via the donations button on the forum. (which also means you'll get to see the extra bits!)

Anyone will to send cheques in the post please PM me so i can keep tabs on it and make sure we send it out.

If everyone that has dontated so far could write their names down i'll make sure they are all mentioned in the letter, and of course there will be pics of you (kells) going off as well!

How will you want us to transfer it to you heather? Just thinkin if its via paypal then it may be worth paypalling (is that a word?) directly to yourself as otherwise we will pay 2 lots of paypal charges.