How does your furbaby react to this?????

Stacy-Ann

Hi guys,

I just want to see how your furbaby reacts to this. As some of you know I love my kids to pieces and even more so since I visited the UK Wolf Conservation Trust back in early 2006, in which I had the pleasure in meeting Duma, Dakota, Kodiak and Kenai. Meeting these 4 beautiful animals made me fall in love all over again with Huskys in such a different way than I had done previously. Tonight I was having a look through their site and seeing if there was anything new and I came across this link. I started to watch then all of a sudden Tannar who was fast aslepp was sat upright howling her head off. It was fantastic just a shame I didnt have my camera to hand, but im getting it tomorrow.Laika just looked at her as if to say shut up im sleeping lol. Please play it and let me know how your kids react to. Its the first clip on the link.

http://ukwct.org.uk/index.php?page=videos

Love Stacy and kids

That last bit is pretty much what I hear everytime I go to take Nikita her dinner or get her out for a walk :).

I will have to start taking the camera out to record her, she normally lets of a proper howl in the mornings after she has eaten about half of her food. I call her compliments to the chef howl :lol:

She has never really responded to church bells and sirens and the like. When we lived in the Michigan there was a track of woods that ran behind our property line. There was a pack of coyotes that lived in that tract of land and she frequently carried on conversations with them.

Well no reaction at all from my two, but I thought it was absolutly incredible! Sounds like we need to orgaise a husky-owners trip down there to do a howl-along night! :D

The Chi being closest realtive to the wolf... Im fairly sure hes got that wrong as Iv always been taught that no breed of dog is closer genetically to wolves than any other (as long as they arnt recently bred with wolves like the Sarloos) but then maybe Im wrong I dunno?

And how anyone could mistake our huskies for a wolf is just beyond me.. Wolves are totally mesmerisingly beautiful and huskies are gorgeous to but they look nothing alike!

Rachel you really do have to record Nikita I would love to here her sing! :)

Awwww takes me back to last year walking with Mai, Mosi & Torak :)

ps mine don't react to any howling, they are strange :P

you prob would have met my mate jaquie she is a volunteer there. Omg thats how long I aint been there for I was sat in the enclosure with Duma and Dakota after we walked them it was a fab day xx