Hard Ass War Veteran fights back

Dunc

young people today they think they can chat sh*t and intimidate old folks.

Sometimes, the old folks have still got teeth.

His friend was obviously videoing it coz it would be funny on youtube showing how they harrass

people on a bus and get away with it.

Backfired. . .

dumbass. . . biggrin.gif

Reminds me of my first day moving to a new school i was 12 , had always been picked on by bullies , my mum always said walk away never hit back , well this particular day , a whole group started picking on me and i just saw red , said ok i will take you all on , allegedly was 12 of them , lets just say all i got was a black eye i beat every one of them up , they all got suspended i got let of as police etc didn't believe was just me that had done it all

What i forgot to tell them was i had being doing martial arts for a few years so was use to being strangled and kicked about ha ha ha

I was left alone after that except one nutter was in and out of juvie all the time , well he thought being clever to punch me in the face , he broke his hand , left me alone after that as i just sat there laughing at him , he thought i was a head case

Never had any problems since , for 26 years no one even challenged me or call me names after that , except a few months ago a idiot on a bike nearly hit my girlfriend at a crossing on a red light , so i called him a idiot , he tried to pick a fight with me , when i stood up to him and said come on then , i will teach you some bloody manners , i just got you fat B and he rode off

As you guys say kids have no respect for anything or anyone no more , except some who are really great kids and raised right

So good to see this twit get what he deserved - yes mr gangsta you got owned lmao

Ps yes did have a crap life as a kid lived in some nice areas but kids where really rough - all better now biggrin.gif