Names....

Sarah

Lucy - you've given me the idea for this post so thank you :) lol

Do you give your car a name???

I had a Yaris a few years ago - called it Harris (the yarris ) lol

But after it had a collision with the central reservation (see pic below and DON'T laugh this was bout 11 years ago), and i got out relatively unscathed, I bought a new one - LAA LAA - as the Reg number ended in LAA

After this car had served it's purpose I got an astra called Glitzy (yep, reg number ended in GLZ)

Now, I have a Vectra, called Heffalump (reg ends in HFL) sorry best I could come up with lol

Do you give your cars a name???

post-4-13585942035319_thumb.jpg

Good idea.

I wouldn't say Ive named my cars a proper name.

My first car was a white Astra (small shape) but I only drove it once as hadn't passed my test then the head gasket went so I exchanged it in for a little 1.4 Red Corsa which I passed my test in (as instructor was away when my test was booked!). Called my Corsa Dumpling (as was living in devon at the time - Devonshire Dumpling).

Then after a few years I sold her and then went and bought a Daewoo (I think thats the spelling) Lanos 1.6, silver - Biggest mistake ever heap of junk!!!!!!! Never really gave that a name as hated the bloody thing!

Now I dont have a car of my own but we call the Freelander the Huksymobile!

Where did i give u the idea for this post???? I'm some what confused!!!!! lol.....yes i have a memory like a sieve!

My horsebox is called Jemima....i have no idea why.....something i decided to call her when i 1st bought her!!! And wen it was really snowy and icy a few weeks back and I started talking my ambulance into going up hills me and my crew mate named our ambulancce budgie!!!! Other than that the van is called the van, the shogun is the shogun, the focus is the focus....and the the clio the clio LOL!!!! Jesus I have far too many vehicles!!!!! there's only the 2 of us lol!!!