Grrr... Parents/in-laws.....

Sid_Wolf

Are they deaf?? Dumb?? or just slightly perverted?? lol.gif

I live with OH and his Dad, we all get along great... usually...

Only his dad has this annoying habit of barging into our bedroom at any given moment rolleyes.gif now we dont normally mind... but when he knocks on the door and we both shout 'NO!!!!!!!!', and he still opens the door anyway... scared.gif its kinda annoying rolleyes.giflol.gif

He has spent the rest of the night in his little office room on the PC with the headfones on... we thinks he might be a little embarrased!!!!!!! lol.gif

He has, however, reminded us of the desperate need for a lock for the door thumbup.gif

anyone else had any embarrasing moments like that or annoying parents/in-laws??

thank god i maved out when i was very young :lol: i would have killed my mum if she had ever done that, but then again she would never have come in the room.

maybe you father-in-law need to learn that your room is your private space? a little word maybe?

hmmm about 10 yrs ago the lad i was seeing lived with his grandparents, lovely sweet people they were - one day we were erm, aghem ...... anyway, he had music playing to drown out the noise and his grandad walked in ohmy.gif and said - can you turn that down please ......looked at us both and said - you can stop doing that as well!! unsure.gif

OMG ground please swallow me up now!!! I want to curl up and die!!!!!

needless to say when i left that night I never went back, i just couldn't sit in their front room having a brew again !!!!

So i totally sympathise with you sid - however GET A LOCK laugh.gif

lol i can add one here.when i was 18 i was round a girlfriends house, and the dog always used to jump up at the door, and we eventually ignored it.

one day however, her parents came home and her mum came upstairs and opened the door while we where doing the nasty, we ignored it because its what the dog does , and a voice said would you like a cup of tea.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!