Hitting the trail with the Huskies

Rosemary

I thought I would post some photos of the walk we did this morning with Ozzy & Micah. It is a walk through the forest in the mountains surrounding the village we live in - on the way we stop off at the dam for a husky swim and on to the country club for something cold. Next to the beach, this is their favourite spot :)

gallery_1365_344_35008.jpg

gallery_1365_344_23677.jpg

gallery_1365_344_41000.jpg

Come on Dad, pick up the pace - Micah is a runner :)

gallery_1365_344_114955.jpg

gallery_1365_344_1245.jpg

This is where we will be able to run them on the scooter next winter - miles of roads like this through the forest

gallery_1365_344_133545.jpg

The country/sports club

gallery_1365_344_39087.jpg

gallery_1365_344_35058.jpg

My little girl

gallery_1365_344_77037.jpg

gallery_1365_344_96367.jpg

This is our little house - we don't live here permanently too far from Hubbies work so we live on site and we just visit the house. This is where we will retire to one day :)

gallery_1365_344_16704.jpg

And this is my daughter :)

gallery_1365_344_64295.jpg

Wow, Rosemary. Your pics are fantastic.clap.gif

Really shows us what South Africa is like, beautiful.biggrin.gif

Makes our little corner of the world feel crowded and dingy. sad.gif

Rosemary, what wonderful photos. Your two furbabies look great. Those roads in the forest look like they will be such fun. And your daughter is quite lovely as well. Must be the genes.

Thank you :) South Africa has its beautiful places, and we love where we live. These photos were taken about five minutes drive from where we live, and while we were out, we never saw one person. It was a bit surreal, as it was deadly quite, other than the odd bird chirping in the distance, it felt as if we were the only people on earth who were awake, and that was at about 10am :lol: