Yikes..!!! Busy time of year

KSNS

Ok so sept is a very busy time of year on here with birthdays and the big October camp..

I have jus purchased Tickets to the following events......

Manchester (diz bday)

Ipsich (sid's bday)

Kettering..(claire.s bday)

exeter (to meet our awesome Emily wh will give me a lift to camp site in octo)

This has cost me a small fortune wont say exact price but will say over 300 just in travel.. after the Octo trip I will have to do major cut down :( reality is a bitch i want to stay in NEVERLAND... so make these trips..an.. partys to remember people

:D WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO P..A..R..T.... WHY BECAUSE I'VE GO TO MR

Lmao jesus christ thats extortion in the dictionary that should be the example given next to it.. Why is it so high did you do drive by shootings for a former hobbie or some thing...

nope i have a fully clean licence lol

all my mates went on their parents insurance so it was alot cheaper, which i dont have the option to do :( lol

I am really sorry but I am going to gloat now :P - Its the one thing being old has in its favour - my hubby hit 50 this year and our car insurance has plummeted - see you have to have age to gain the experience and clean driving that insurance companies like!

Now if only I could find something else to be glad about being old for hmmmm :mellow:

I am really sorry but I am going to gloat now :P - Its the one thing being old has in its favour - my hubby hit 50 this year and our car insurance has plummeted - see you have to have age to gain the experience and clean driving that insurance companies like!

Now if only I could find something else to be glad about being old for hmmmm :mellow:

free bus passes , and oap discount at b'n'q lol :P

Wish we could come but I'm working. . . and skint. . . angry.gif

and Kelly is just skintrolleyes.gif

Bravo to Keath for making the massive effort. . . :laola: