Newbie - Be gentle with me!

Hi to all my fellow Husky Owners out there. I am so glad to have found this site, it is like a light at the end of the tunnel. :rolleyes: My name is Louise and I am the proud owner of my beautiful little 8 week old Husky called Storm. Would put pics up but am having trouble getting the comp to do it! :angry:

Hi Louise n storm ...welcome to the mad house ....great site for newbies n experianced alike ..... dont be shy ..ask what u need to when u need to ....always a friendly response with good info .....someone will advise u how to post pics soon ....computa numpty meself ...lol

Welcome to the BEST HUSKY SITE IN THE WORLD !!! biggrin.gif

all you have to do is live up to our reputation. . . rolleyes.gif

Hiya!!!!!! Welcome to the mad house!! :wave:

This is a haven for anything husky - there's always someone around to help out with any questions or queries, all you need to do is ask!

For your pictures, have a look through our FAQ & Tutorials section and Forum Help Requests section, they should help out a bit, xx

Hi, that is just adorable. We are doing ok now, still pooping in crate but going to bed without howling which is good.laugh.gif any tips you need let me know. rolleyes.gif

Hi ya I get my 8 week old pup on wednesday, let us know how you get on!