Lowlife Sc*mbag Thieves!!

Saffmonster

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had loads of those stolen over the years and although cheap, its so annoying so now I just use cheap plastic ones and they dont get stolen.

They've stepped up a notch now and taken to stealing the front bumpers and bump strips and at £700 for a replacement, its bloody annoying!

oh, love the idea of the anti vandal paint:lol:

My son used to do this, the local kids collected them and it was a competition to see who could get the most. I found some in his pocket and trust me, he stopped. He and his mates honestly didn't realise how annoying it was, they said the caps weren't dear, so they didn't think anybody would notice, or care. You can get lockable ones I think, but why should you have to? And they're fairly expensive!

• 2 months later...

SO ANNOYED!!!

I've just looked out my front window (cos I'm a nosey neighbour! :lol: ) and noticed that there was something different about my car :blink:

I then looked at my neighbours car as they have the same car and his looks different too.

It took my a few seconds to twig, but we've both had the aeriels nicked off the roof of our cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!