positive vibes got me the job!!

Val (Zebedee)

I desperately need to get out of my job I'm in, it's doing me no favours - so I had an interview today, still with the water board, but up in Blackburn, 25 mile drive but would only take 5 mins longer to get to than my current office 12.5 miles away!! :huh:

It is for a Works Planner, planning schedules for electricians, mechanics, etc who look after & service the clean & waste water treatment works in the north west .... permanent 8-4 shifts, no weekends (better than my current "any 8 hrs between 7am to 10 pm" shifts with one weekend in every 6 working :angry: )

So, can I please be selfish & ask that everyone keeps their fingers, eyes, EVERYTHING crossed for me??

Thank you, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Val, I've got my fingers, arms, toes, legs and eyes crossed for you. Zoya's got her toes and paws crossed. Best of luck. Knock em dead!

crossed finger toes legs or whatever are not needed, you are the girl for the job and if they don't see that then it is there loss. I think you will get it but if not then we will win the lottery and you can tell them to stuff the job.

When you do get the job offer we will go away for the weekend to celebrate, and yes we can take the mutts.

love you loads

crossed finger toes legs or whatever are not needed, you are the girl for the job and if they don't see that then it is there loss. I think you will get it but if not then we will win the lottery and you can tell them to stuff the job.

When you do get the job offer we will go away for the weekend to celebrate, and yes we can take the mutts.

love you loads

Val, with a guy like Steve, you are in a "win-win" either way. Good luck.