Shot at !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah

OMG!!!!

I've been to fat club tonight and got back and took the boys out for a walk.......on my way home i hear a kind of popping noise and then a PING on the railings to my right........i felt sick........ i knew instantly it was some sort of gun - possibly a BB gun as it wasn't a big bang.........i glanced round and the only place it could have come from was from some bushes across the road. i pulled my two right into me and kept them both on my right so they couldn't get hurt and then i heard the noise again!!! luckily, there was a van about 20 yards up the road that i managed to get to and then I heard them aim at a car that was driving past

I got home and called the police - took me 10 mins to explain to them where this happened angry.gif they have said they'll class it as a category 2 blink.gif and an officer will be there within the hour to see if he can see anyone.

I can't see them finding anyone there now though

I'm just so glad the idiots are a bad shot and my boys weren't injured!!

Think i've stopped shaking now - what's the world coming to when you can't even take your dogs out!!! sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kids these days dumb as a bucket of spanners.sad.gif

Glad you and the boys are ok. smile.gif

Police response. . . gotta finish the do-nuts and have a brew first. ohmy.gif

Kids these days dumb as a bucket of spanners.sad.gif

Glad you and the boys are ok. smile.gif

Police response. . . gotta finish the do-nuts and have a brew first. ohmy.gif

my thoughts exactly.

glad your and yours are ok

we had some kids with a bb gun outside a local shop here and the armed police turned up and arrested them

I've no choice - marc won't walk with me and leave Louise on her own in the house at night i'm just going to change my route.

No the area's not particularly bad to be honest i think it was just kids messing around - kinda glad i've lost some weight though or they might have hit me

thanks for the hugs everyone xxx

The police are a patheticexcuse for people protection the day a majority of people take the law in to their own hands and do what needs to be done is the day this country will be at war with its self what is the point havinga policing system that is to lazy to do what it's paid to do.

Infuryating.

Glad you are all ok thou

xx

Even BBs can hurt. Glad you and the boys were not injured, but my gosh, little twerps need a bit of discipline.

Saz!! OMG! I felt sick reading that - how are you today? I didn't get back on last night to catch this .... were the boys ok last night? I can't believe kids these days, some are really warped :angry:

I don't suppose the police would have caught anyone leaving it that long, but I'd like to believe in karma & a bb puts their house window through or something - no-one gets hurt but it has a big impact on the parents of these thugs :angry:

No the area's not particularly bad to be honest i think it was just kids messing around

This is not an excuse for their actions. I would have told them to run or I will release the dogs. They always run plus it gives you chance to see them and tell the police what they look like. Usualy scum like this are know to the police.

I find it soooooo infuriating that some children of today are soooo stupid as to carry out such a s dumb stunt.

I am almost infuriated as much by the poor attention of the police to what is in fact a serious incident. Especially when they appear to be more interested in catching speeding cars than dealing with real public safety issues in people's neighbourhoods. What a poor situation this country appears to be in at present.

I am glad that you and your furbys are ok, if not a little shocked. Lord knows, i would be too.

Let's hope that karma pays them back for thweir stupidity.

I think i speak for everyone when i say XXXX Big hugs from your big husky family XXXXX