Shot at !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm u sound scared martin? got summin 2 hide? :P sarah i think we found the culprit ! :lol: just kidding

glad ur ok today

Young lady are you trying to get me in trouble ???? lol tut tut tut the screatchy alarm and knee to the gentleman junk is just for thread hi jacking ..... the muppet that shot at Saz gets all that plus a BB gun enema off Laura from the sound of it !!!!

Glad to hear that you and your boys got away unhurt. Maybe they were just trying to give you a scare.

It's sad how fast even a good, well behaved kid can turn into a trigger happy lunatic when they get their hands on a BB gun.

I've been shot first hand by my own BB gun before when I was on a camping trip with my cuz and one of his friends, so I can tell you first hand it is not the best feeling in the world. Needless to say, I took my gun back and told the kid that if he ever did that again he'd be wearing his teeth as a necklace.

Even though they are told over and over (unless their parents are completly mental) that these things aren't toys it's almost a 100% chance that if a kid is screwing around with a BB gun unsupervised they WILL either break something ( Been there myself >.>) or hurt something.

So really it's not just the kid that should be blamed, but the parents who are too lazy/Irresponsible to pay attention to what the little brat is doing.