Northampton Newbie

viamphie

Hi Guys,

Finally got around to joining up and I have just been taking a look at the site. I heard about you guys from a couple at the Landrover Max Show at Stonleigh Park. The couple had 3 lovely Huskies and recommended I join the pack.

I like what I see and think I shall hopefully blend in quite well. My wife and I are also interested in joining you all at the October meet. Are there still tickets available? Are non huskies allowed?

Anyway dogs need their dinner, just took them for a 6 mile run again tonight and they are sparko in the living room. They will soon come around when they hear the bowls move. lol

Malakai the white male is a lot bigger now than seen in the profile pcture. I'll hopefully get around to adding a few more photos.

Welcome to the BEST HUSKY FORUM IN THE WORLD !!. . .biggrin.gif

If you need any help just shout it;s what we do best here.

Hi and welcome to the pack :D

You're MORE than welcome at the October meet - have you read the thread on it? Just stick your name down - only thing you need is a sense of humour laugh.gif

Look forward to seeing you around feel free to shout up if you need anything at all xx

Hiya, Darren & co, welcome to the madhouse!! :wave:

No tickets needed for the camping, just turn up & join in!! :lol: If you're in need of any camping stuff, shout up, someone on here will have it to lend you

Have a nosey through the camping threads & tag your names & number of pooches on the bottom - you'll be welcomed with open paws!! :lol: