Thought we'd say hi

GrahamS

Hi,

New to the forum been browsing for a few days so it was about time I said hello.

My girl Mya is now 10 months old I've uploaded some pics of her to an album.

Been having the usual fun problems with her so figured this would be a great place to get advice etc.

Going to be moving her onto a RAW diet soon thanks to some nice posts on here it's convinced me to move away from kibble and onto the real food, just hope I can stomach the tripe smell!

Graham

Welcome to the Madhouse.. . rolleyes.gif

Anything you need help with just shout out.

If you need help posting pics. . .check the FAQ section.

Don't be shy, join in. . . we don't bite. . . often biggrin.gif

Hellooooo! Welcome to our husky family! Mya is a babe! Any questions/problems post um up and we'll do our best! With the smelly tripe probelm there are two ways around that.. 1) get cleaned tripe (although some of the goodness is in the gunk) 2) get Natures menu banquet nuggets which include tripe as part of the ingedients! So she gets her tripe its just not QUITE as smelly or you to stand! - Thats how I do it! :D

xxx