How about a rep added system for shout box?

KSNS

On the odd occasion we get serious questions in shout box not jus genral banter where quick advice is needed for desperate situations how about a way to add rep for such times via shout ?

Great idea Keath. . . biggrin.gif

Sometimes you spend a couple of hours in the shoutbox doling out help and advice, especially to newcomers

but don't get any visible recognition.

+1 lol for the ideabiggrin.gif

im just thinkin about wen ppl send u a link for summin - like when i wanted a purple ezydog - theres no way to give rep for that u no

I think the easiest way to do that is, PM them to say thanks and that you are giving them +1 rep . . . .

then find ANY post of theirs and add the rep on the post biggrin.gif

great idea keath :up:

what i would like is something that tells us, Who is giving the Rep i know most people say +1,

and i would like to be told somehow what post it was for, because sometimes you get Rep and you dont actually know what post it was from lol

I'm not to bothered about WHO gave the point but definately the post it was for.biggrin.gif