when do you?

BingBlaze n Skyla

If I know what I want to get for someone then I get it early. . . if not then after my DEC pay, I go out and "see what I can find" biggrin.gif

Argos. . . the clueless Xmas shoppers best friend . . . laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I know this is absolutely 100% stark raving mad, but I actually sort of enjoy shopping on those frantic last couple of weeks lbefore the big day. All the decorations, the Christmas tunes being played in the malls, the hussel and bussel (no idea how to spell that dry.gif ) It's just part of the Christmas experience to me. =)

However, I do try to get all the big stuff out of the way well before hand. It's a lot less stressful just shopping for stocking stuffers in a crowded mall then for video games, clothes and furniture.

My daughter and I do our big shop end September, but if I see something during the year I will buy it. I also buy stocking fillers at craft markets during the year. My husband gives me a strict budget in September so anything I can get during the year is a bonus :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: he is actually quite clueless when it comes to these things.

I always buy antiques for my mother, so I look all year and whenever a nice one pops up I nab it for her. Last year I got her a family bible from 1800, the year before I got her one of the first teddy bears ever made.

For my surrogate mum I usually make something, I've given her two tiger drawings, a masquerade mask and an abstract painting.

I usually get my brother a console game, so I get that in August-November before the prices bolt up.. Hubby never gets me anything so I stopped getting him stuff. lol