absolutley FUMING!!!!!

Tweddz

Took Lunar and Enya for a walk down the river near my house this afternoon , they were walking a little way ahead of me as usual , the path bends around a little , so i couldnt quite see them , then i heard a man shouting and screaming , i thought , oh god , whats Lunar up to , i got around the cornerand the man was trying to hit and kick both my dogs , going on like my dogs were attacking his two cocker spaniels ( which they werent , they had gone over for a sniff and he reacted like a mad man , so when he was doing this my pups started running around him , i dont think they quite knew how to react!!!! he then picked both his dogs up and marched off before i could get to him...... then proceeded to tell everyone he passed that my dogs had attacked his dogs , little did he know the people he told are friends of mine!!!

i was absolutley furious , fair enough Lunar can be a bit OTT but Enya is tiny , certainly not a threat to his dogs!!! STUPID IGNORANT MAn - the thing is , its an older man in his 70s who i have spoken to before , he knows my dogs and that they are both pups and he knows Lunar is a bit excitable with small dogs , roll on tomorrow i cant wait to bump into him again

not only was he trying to hurt my dogs........he is bad mouthing them ........and his poor dogs are going to have no social skills if every dog that approaches him is treated like mine were!!!!!

RANT OVER!!!!!

That's pretty terrible! I get those same reactions from people in my neighbourhood who think my dogs are wolves!

I've had the by-law officer out to my home twice to investigate my harbouring of wolves, and then I laugh and have to explain that they are huskies, not man-eating wolves.

People just have this negative connotation towards Siberians because of all the bad things in the media about them, especially where I live right now.

Because one irresponsible owner allows something to happen, the whole breed becomes looked upon as vicious and mean.

Your dogs are beautiful, and hopefully people such as this man will be few and far between.

OMG

i cant believe that!!!!!!!

what a horrible man, i cant believe he was trying to hit and kick your dogs

some people will bad mouth dogs and its usually the owners of silly yappy dogs!

are you and the pups ok?, they weren't hurt were they?

hugs for you and your pups m8

What a fool, can't believe he'd try and hurt any dog considering he has them himself. I suppose I could understand if they were getting ripped to shreds by an attack killer dog or something but pups do get excited even Suki at 11 weeks does laps round the living room for no reason.

If you have long leads just let them go to the maximum length towards him next time. Like Peter Kay said “Old people, you can’t beat them….pityâ€Â