Rep Points + Rep Status

Sarah

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love it............ im a wheel dog but wanna b a musher so come on guys rep me even if u think im a prat :D i will stick at Musher that cool ...................

BTW id just like 2 say that every1 on this forum r beautiful !!!!!!!!! ;)

Oooohhhhhh got an idea 4 a thread that might get me rep................ was gunna save it as a suprise 4 Oct but tryin 2 hold it in is just 2 much !!!

Love it............ im a wheel dog but wanna b a musher so come on guys rep me even if u think im a prat :D i will stick at Musher that cool ...................

BTW id just like 2 say that every1 on this forum r beautiful !!!!!!!!! ;)

Oooohhhhhh got an idea 4 a thread that might get me rep................ was gunna save it as a suprise 4 Oct but tryin 2 hold it in is just 2 much !!!

Ahem. . . I think you'll find that you're actually a basset hound. . . lol. . biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif(just kiddin)

come on then spill the beans

lol i dont have a problem with it just think there has been some great advice given by few members with no recognition and mine as well as a few others has been static for quiet a while yet some rep has gone on some well short not majorly informative info dont get me wrong all info is great info i just didn't know what it would take to get off of this stage... now i know what i need to aim for to move up in the ranks :D

• 4 months later...

I agree with Andy about making a few more frequent ones when you started out I was a bit shocked that it didn't change at 100 because I thought that was an achievement for me lol XD.

I like both ideas, but I don't know how long I would like being referred to as a little dog lol so perhaps something more like the progressive mushing is a better idea. Or do something training related like:

0-25 New Born

25-50 Puppy

50-100 Puppy In Training

100-150 Puppy In Crate Training

150-300 Puppy Mastered

300-500 Adult In Basic Training

500-700 Adult learning agility

700-900 Mastered Agility

900-1200 Awesome Obedience

1200-1600 Rosette Winner

1600-2000 Double Rosette Winner

2000-3000 Unbeatably Trained

3000+ The God Dog

Stacey xxx

I have to agree that sled dog terms would be the best if the levels must change. IMO, puppies are just part of the order of things in the dog world.

Also, I feel that the levels we have now are easily understood by newer members than even the sled dog terms. Though we all have huskies, not everyone knows or understands the sled dog terms. With our current levels, I feel anyone could come on the forum and quickly understand our "hierarchy", the sled dog terms, not so much.

IMO, people's levels aren't changing as quickly as they'd like because we have grown so much. I, for one, have to know a person better than just one or two posts before I'll give rep. With the forum growing so quickly, I've had a tendency NOT to give reps until I know more about the person giving advice. I learn this by standing back and reading everyone's answers. Sorry...I just need to know that people really know what they're talking about or simply regurgitating things they've read in posts above them.

Please don't consider me a kill-joy, just simply giving you all my opinion and the reason behind it. I wuvs you all and since I'm an opinionated old bat, I had to throw in my two cents.

Edit: I do agree that some additional levels might be nice in the upper categories, but is not something I'm too worried about.

I agree with Andy about making a few more frequent ones when you started out I was a bit shocked that it didn't change at 100 because I thought that was an achievement for me lol XD.

I like both ideas, but I don't know how long I would like being referred to as a little dog lol so perhaps something more like the progressive mushing is a better idea. Or do something training related like:

0-25 New Born

25-50 Puppy

50-100 Puppy In Training

100-150 Puppy In Crate Training

150-300 Puppy Mastered

300-500 Adult In Basic Training

500-700 Adult learning agility

700-900 Mastered Agility

900-1200 Awesome Obedience

1200-1600 Rosette Winner

1600-2000 Double Rosette Winner

2000-3000 Unbeatably Trained

3000+ The God Dog

Stacey xxx

I like some of these Stacy I think even more should be added so the change is more often :)

I like both ideas, but I don't know how long I would like being referred to as a little dog lol

Could be worse, it could be specific to what sex people are too, then you would be little b LOL