Not Husky Related

Sqwidge

I keep meaning to tell everyone about this company.

We ordered Josh's big boy bed from them and i just can't tell you how amazing a) the bed is b ) how awesome the customers service and ordering process is and c) how much i love this company, i'm slightly obsessed!

They are: http://www.warrenevans.com/

When we ordered Josh's it was before we had moved so i didn't know when we would need it delivered, they said just let them know when we wanted it (they would put a hold on the order, but i got it at the price i saw on the web) and they would deliver it. The morning it was supposed to come they arrived EARLY! - for me this was good, however this was also the morning Josh decided he would sleep in.....! I woke him up and got his breakfast, by the time i had gone back to tell them where its got to go they had moved the cot, put it on its side so they could get to where the bed was going and 5 minutes later the bed was built. Job done before Josh had finished eating his brekkie - all packaging taken away...i was gobsmacked!

They have a bed - not in the childrens section, called the Low (not Low Deco) you can get it in all sizes - it's the same as the low deco, but cheaper (so they can always have a bed on sale they brought the low into stock so they could - don't ask i don't know!) as it's always on sale...anyway, this is the bed we have for Josh and it's perfect for childrens first big kid bed - low to the ground and also full single size! http://www.warrenevans.com/beds/low_bed/?fgid=2

Anyway, just thought i would give them a shout out!

Thanks for sharing. It's rare to here good news usually the only time you hear of any company is for Poor service. Nice to hear of GOOD customer service. biggrin.gif