Do manners matter?

Sarah

oh i've nearly got in loads of trouble...mike and i were in sainsburys once and this huge beefy guy had parked in a disabled space (not disabled) and i was saying (rather loudly) how rude it was how people who aren't disabled park in disabled spaces because they're lazy etc etc...mike got annoyed at me as it looked like the guy was gonna beat him up! oops!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really can't stand rude people!!!!!!!!! Really winds me up!!!!!!!

How difficult is it to say Thank You or Sorry or Excuse me? Such simple words yet people can't say them! I try to do the same as MyMukki I try to treat people the way I want to be treated but sometime people drive me mad so much I can't hold back and just explode!

On the subject of the disabled parking spaces, we were talking to a friend of ours and someone he knows parked in one once and a lady said to him "are you disabled?" and he replied "Yeah, I f***ing Terrets you f***ing c**t!" Oh how I wish I was there I would have got in Jamies 4x4 and ramed him out of the space with him in the bloody car! How would he like it if he was actually diabled and someone did the same to him! GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR some people get on my nerves!!!!!!

omg thats awful...

i have so many disabled spaces stories!! lol so funny! My fave one:!

At uni there were only a couple of disabled spaces at my halls of residence, and i was the only disabled person in halls, so in theory i should have pick of whichever one i want no? Well this lady always always used to park in the one that was most convenient, right next to halls. I caught her one day getting out of the car, conversation:

me: excuse me are you disabled?

her: no

me: well could you move your car please, as i am and i would like to park there

her: i'm unloading stuff

me: that's really not the point, it's a disabled space, you aren't disabled and shouldn't be parked there

her: i'll park here if i want, i'm unloading stuff

me: fine, park there.

The space was in a little nook thing and only one way out...so i, parked across the back of her! she couldn't move til i did. Unfortunately i had to leave earlier than her the next day...bugger!

Some people are so rude these days! I think they should come up with a barrier type thing for Disabled parking spaces where you have a special code or something you have to type in (Like your reg number for example) for the barrier to go down and allow you to park and people who are not disabled can't park there!

hmmmmm, sounds like a letter to councils