In Remembrance

Sarah

I was there in New York just a couple of blocks away helping her move home. I had been on the top of the south tower 2 mornings earlier. Shall I forget that day Never.

Iremember watching as it happened and said to my friend those buikding will colapse because it will melt and weaken the steel frame. God did I wish I was wrong when they fell down costing all those inocent people their lives.

My they rest in peace and never shall we forget the price they paid.

I was there in New York just a couple of blocks away helping her move home. I had been on the top of the south tower 2 mornings earlier. Shall I forget that day Never.

Iremember watching as it happened and said to my friend those buikding will colapse because it will melt and weaken the steel frame. God did I wish I was wrong when they fell down costing all those inocent people their lives.

My they rest in peace and never shall we forget the price they paid.

that must have been awful to see it - it was so hard watching it on the news

It was awful to watch and not be able to do anything.

This was my second disaster while I was vacationing in the States.

It will be 21 years since the San Francisco Earth Quake on October 17, 1989 just after 17.00, we were waiting to cross the Bay Bridge in S.F. when it happened. Our parents know we were planning to be in SF that evening after spending the day in Yosemite N.P. it was nearly 2.00 in the morning before we could ring and tell them we were ok. Don't think mum ever forave us for worrying her so bad.

I always rember the 56 people who lost their life and give thanks that the number was so low and that we were not one of them. The road we were on drpped 6 inches it was one of those elevated freeways.

Michelle, that is awful, I was watching a program on Discovery the other day and the 1989 earthquake was part of it. As a viewer, it was terrifying to watch bridges and buildings collapse, but how much worse for you who survived it, and then to go through 9/11 as well. I can't even begin to imagine such trauma. My thoughts are with all Americans today, and all those who lost loved ones.

R.I.P. and condolences to all those affected by this appalling act.

I follow one simple rule in life.. . .

"Treat others as I would like to be treated"

No religion, bibles, 10 commandments. . . .

If EVERYONE followed this one simple rule,

This kind of atrocity would never happen.